My $5000 Trading Journal Almost 3 Years Old

Hello everyone! Well, here I want to share with you my trading results for almost 3 years! Maybe it will be a bit motivational for some of you! I started with just under $5000 and slowly (mostly part time trading) built it to over $100,000… Time and patience all you need in Forex really!

I did not have time to post here for a while, but hopefully now I’m back for good and I will continue with my trading tips and results! :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome back, @JannaFX

Nice results. Tell us a bit about how you trade, are you still trading breakouts on 1H charts?

Hi @MattyMoney, thank you, yes, pretty much the same strategy, I look at 15min -1H charts, and mostly trading Gold now.

3 Likes

great stats!

1 Like

Hello everyone! I continue with my trading results for this week - 14th - 18th November 2022!

This week I was trading Gold and few trades I took with Silver. Below you can see examples of the orders I placed ( pending orders Buy Stop - 244points from the green level and Sell Stop - 244 points from the red level) and where I took the trades. My usual setups:
Initial Lot Size: 0.2 (closing 0.10 lots at 244 points)
TakeProfit: 244 points (aiming to close half position at 244 points)
StopLoss: 900 points, moving to break-even + 111 points at 244 points (trailing by 222 points in 111 point steps after 244 points).
I also use recovery system to cover the losses, but all the trades below closed with profits this week.

Well, that’s my way of trading! Happy trading next week everyone!

2 Likes

Congratulations on reaching your “landmark”

Whoa!!! Welcome back!! When I first came across your trades and your videos, you were a big inspiration for me!!!

2 Likes

It’s amazing trading journal @JannaFX! You’re successful to grow up your account.
Hope to see more posts from you here. XAUUSD is of the most crazy pairs in FR market, but I like to trade Gold at the first until now.

1 Like

Hi @dushimes , thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Panda_Forex , thank you! Gold is very volatile, it could be hard to trade, well, depends on the strategy… Why “until now”? Have you stopped trading it?

1 Like

I’m still trading Gold now, what I mean. It seems you have more time to trade Gold than me, can you share your experience what we should avoid when trading Gold?

Hi @Panda_Forex, I don’t have any ideas on what you should avoid, just because the strategy I use, I trade any possibility I see, I trade with the trend or against it and I trade during news events, I scalp Gold and take longer trades at times, I lock or use martingale to recover the losses etc… You probably read everywhere the opposite - follow the trend, don’t use martingale, locks and avoid news :laughing: I guess the only thing to avoid in whatever trading is your emotions, don’t let them take over you and never set a specific target for a week or a month etc…

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback @JannaFX!

I agree with you, we should not set the target for a week or a month since it’s easy make us stressful to archive it.

1 Like

Martingale betting system insane , Fibonacci ie
1,1,2,3,5,8 abit more plausible especially if you incorporate a break in the sequence and start again

That’s amazing. At this rate, in 12 years you could have $16,000,000,000. :grin:

4 Likes

Hello my friends! Well, this week (21st - 25th November 2022) was a small profit.

Happy trading!

1 Like

You did the great work @JannaFX. Profit is always better than lost. Keep going, :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Hello everyone! November closed with $8000+ profit! And my last week profit was

$1400+ already!

Happy Trading!

2 Likes

Great job @JannaFX!
$8,000+ for a month is very good income. You inspire me to keep striving every day.

1 Like

Holy crap this is amazing. You never withdrew anything at all? :open_mouth:

Also can you tell us more about your “recovery system”?

1 Like