My $5000 Trading Journal Almost 3 Years Old

Hi @Panda_Forex, I don’t have any ideas on what you should avoid, just because the strategy I use, I trade any possibility I see, I trade with the trend or against it and I trade during news events, I scalp Gold and take longer trades at times, I lock or use martingale to recover the losses etc… You probably read everywhere the opposite - follow the trend, don’t use martingale, locks and avoid news :laughing: I guess the only thing to avoid in whatever trading is your emotions, don’t let them take over you and never set a specific target for a week or a month etc…

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback @JannaFX!

I agree with you, we should not set the target for a week or a month since it’s easy make us stressful to archive it.

1 Like

Martingale betting system insane , Fibonacci ie
1,1,2,3,5,8 abit more plausible especially if you incorporate a break in the sequence and start again

That’s amazing. At this rate, in 12 years you could have $16,000,000,000. :grin:

4 Likes

Hello my friends! Well, this week (21st - 25th November 2022) was a small profit.

Happy trading!

1 Like

You did the great work @JannaFX. Profit is always better than lost. Keep going, :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Hello everyone! November closed with $8000+ profit! And my last week profit was

$1400+ already!

Happy Trading!

1 Like

Great job @JannaFX!
$8,000+ for a month is very good income. You inspire me to keep striving every day.

1 Like

Holy crap this is amazing. You never withdrew anything at all? :open_mouth:

Also can you tell us more about your “recovery system”?

1 Like

That’s really impressive! Yeah, that’s the power of reading trading chart! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Impressive stats for sure. Have you traded pretty much same system the last 3 years?

1 Like

I had withdrawn $60K a while ago. Recovery system is easy - after the SL hit, I open an opposite trade with a bigger lot, to cover the loss and make a profit, so basically its martingale… That’s why I start with a small lot size and keep a reasonable account size.

1 Like

You are welcome! And thank you!

Yes, just changing the distances for pending orders and SL, TP.

Hello my friends! I continue with my results this week - 5th -10th December 2022 trading Gold. I have one trade is still floating, which is in recovery mode.

Happy Trading everyone!

2 Likes

Hello my friends! My results this week 12th - 16th December 2022! I have 2 still in recovery.

Next 2 - 3 weeks might be very slow because of Holiday season! I will continue to look for some trades but we could face few recoveries, the better time to start a new trading season is usually from mid January - February.
Happy Trading everyone!

[Edited for a Forums Violation]

1 Like

Hello my friends! Happy New Year 2023! My trading season started a bit earlier this year and it’s already brought me some profit – slightly over $1000! Below you can see some of my trades - pending orders before the move and the result after. I continue to trade Gold with the same strategy which I explained before.

In December 2022 I made slightly over $8000! And below you can see my trading results month by month in 2022!

Happy Trading everyone!

So inspirational. Thank you.

1 Like

Meanwhile I can’t even afford to buy this pair lol. ONE DAY! I’m so happy for you and I hope you continue updating this journal!!! Can’t wait for you to hit $100k!

1 Like

Hello my friends! Happy New Year once again :rabbit:!

Here is my profit for the last two weeks!

Happy trading!