My blog about forex trading

I just like to trade without SL and TP. Sometimes I use them when there is no time to close manually. But I try not trade on those days when I don’t have constant access to computer.[quote=“dudupips, post:20, topic:128101, full:true”]
Why don’t u set stop loss price and target price?
[/quote]

I catch it. It s unusual.
How is it going on?

Everything is fine.I actively work on the development of my account and I want to bring a new flow of money into it with help of investors. And now I actively promoting my account in this direction.

GBPUSD confidently continues to fall and I think the nearest point is 1.36340. And then GBPUSD comes to support and will test it. And I think that it’s unlikely that price will turn around in the next few hours and go up to the point of 1.38709.

I don’t support your trading approach not using SL . it can causes a great risk and losses when market moves at random and that time any order generally cant close with successfully , for that reason it is more appropriate to us SL when trading in live.

It is very interesting to read opinions of different traders or just people who give trading news or analysis. Reading this you can create your own sensations and predictions.

Non trivial point of view… but this way is very risky

GBPUSD. I think GBPUSD will continue to move up to the point 1.40022.And I expect that it will go higher towards 1.40695 point. Where it was before the fall to support.

Yes , sounds very good. but sometimes I feel someone trying to advertise his own website. This is no good.

I successfully opened the trade yesterday. But I’ll better close trade before payrolls. I think that after payrolls eurusd will continue it’s decline to support 1.22156 point. But in order not to take too much risk, I will close the trade now.

I expect that USDCAD will reach 1.29540 point. However, there is a possibility that the price will return to the point 1.28092 and again it will be tested. And if price breaks 1.28092 it will go lower to support.

The eurusd tested support at 1.22594. And went up to 1.23369. And I expect that It will continue moving up to 1.24405 point.However, I think that this wont happen instantly and the price will go down to support. And if price breaks support, it will go down to the point 1.22442.

As I expected EURUSD reached point 1.22442. And the price hit the point of 1.23369 and even higher to the point 1.23831. But now the bear has taken the initiative and it is rolling down to support. But I think that the price will soon again go up to point 1.23831. And I think it will go higher to 1.24313.

As I said, EURUSD passed point 1.24313. And continues its movement up to point 1.25506. And EURUSD is approaching resistance to the point 1.24905. And I expect that price will break through resistance and EURUSD will continue its way up.

GBPUSD continues it’s downward movement to support. At point 1.39783 and I believe that the price will test support. And if it breaks it, it will continue to move down to point 1.39140. However, I think that the price is gaining strength all this time and soon the bull will again seize the initiative and will go first to the point 1.40877. And will continue to move to 1.41998.

EURUSD tested support several times at 1.22619 point. And I assume that EURUSD will go up to the point of 1.23466. However, if the price passes level of 1.22619 point, it will go down to the level of 1.21826. And i will go short.

The price continues to move to the 1.24185 point and I think that it will reach this point, but first price can go down to 1.23466 and if it passes this level it will go even lower to the 1.23027 point.

Since the beginning of the week USDCAD in the flat. Between points 1.29101 and 1.28165. I expect that price will reach point 1.28165 and try to break through support, if USDCAD breaks it, price will move down to the point 1.27464. However, if the bear doesn’t have enough strength price will again go up to point 1.29101 and test this level.

USDCAD finally began to come out of the flat and move up to the point of 1.30508 and I expect it will reach this point. And I think further price can reach the point of 1.31257. But there is a high probability that price will start moving again in flat between points 1.30508 and 1.29446.

Price broke through resistance and maybe price will continue to move up to the point of 1,18343. However, I believe that price will again go short to the point of 1.15973. And further down to 1.15225.