My Broker

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have traded with and / or had any experiences with these fx brokers, ForexCT, Go Markets and easy forex (all are in Australia).

As I am in Australia I decided to trade with a local broker as they are regulated by ASIC and must hold a AFSL to operate here.

Been reading through the Meet the Forex Brokers forum.

I understand Go Markets have undergone some changes in the last couple months or there abouts, such as introducing “L-plate accounts” micro accounts, upgrades to servers, signing new agreements with liquidity providers, faster performance and tighter spreads.

ForexCT have GSL and fixed spreads and no margin call - loss is restricted to what you have put in your account.
Good to know where you stand with the spread, knowing it will not change and you can only lose what you have funded into the account.

I have had good service with these two brokers so far.
Account opened within a day with Go Markets (day and half for the other as I was late in submitting documents), both able to open accounts online.
Not done anything with easy-forex.com.au .

Or have you had dealings with other Australian brokers?

Why would someone use a broker that is not in the same country as themselves, is there any advantages / disadvantages?
Only thing I can think of is possible delays in withdrawing funds and transfer back to the country you are in.

Thanks

Tom

PS I am not an employee or receiving inducements from any of these organisations .