My CCI/Coral Breakout system

travelkoen,

It would seem all 6 of the approved currency pairs are quite similar in price movement. Do you simply look for the cleanest setups of the six and wait on the others?

Bob in Wisconsin

Hai Travelkoen.

Appreciate you for introducing this system. It sounds pleasant.

Will try it and post the results.

Waiting for your potential charts to have additional orientation.

Thanks Travelkeon,

My first trade based on your system in EURUSD Hit TP (20 pips) in 45 minutes. Thanks again. Will continue testing and let all of you know the results.

2nd Trade on EURUSD Hit BE. (SL moved to BE when CCI crossed -150.)

3rd Trade (EURUSD) again Hit BE. (SL moved to BE, when CCI crossed 150)

Yes…Today’s 4th trade on EURUSD. Hit TP. Another 20 pip gain.

Total for Today = 40 pips

Another 20 pips in 10 minutes. It was today’s 5th trade on EURUSD. 3 win + 2 BE. Total 60 pips. Will try this system tomorrow on more pairs.

Bijoymi,

Well done on your first try buddy. Wishing you many more pips to come. I am following thread and hopefully will take trades and post charts too in the not so distant future.

Good luck and keep on pipping to the bank. Small steps but consistent.

If I may suggest, why not trail a stop after locking in your profit at 25 pips, like that you may try to squeeze a little bit more. Just my 2 cents.

I have tried many systems with limited success… I will try this one.
Thanks travelkoen and everyone else who contributed on this thread.

Often they are, I trade 1% per trade, so if I spot them I trade em, that is one of the reasons I’ve been away for a few days, no time to work on charts, too much trading, but all good stuff

Nice one, today was a very nice day to trade this system… Glad to have helped.

Good Luck!

Thanks DrFeelgood.,
I have tried quite a few systems and washed out a lot of time (even capital). This system by Travelkoen attracted my concentration due to its simplicity. There was a great success on the first day and I accept as true, that no system can be evaluated with a single day’s performance. I will keep on trading, strictly following the system rules and post the outcome (worst or fine)with clean charts so that other newbies also can be attached to this thread. If more people come to the thread, more suggestions can be probable and that will in turn help the author and ourselves to improve this system by filtering fake outs and thus improving profitability.

…but there are some brokers that are very rigid (don’t allow addition of ‘new’ indicators… u just hve to use what they offer)

One Financial is one of them

No problem Bheks !!!
Open a demo account and download the MT4 platform from a broker who allows to use additional indicators. Use this platform for analysis (to find entry, TP and stop loss) and execute orders with your original broker. :59:

Hai Travelkoen

Just a Question ?

Is there any specific time for you to execute orders ?, Normally at what time period, you used to trade ?

And and AND Do you trade on Fridays ? :confused:

Thanks in advance

Hi Bijoymj,
there is no specific time to trade though I have to say that most trade setups will occur during london session. But if a good trade setup present itself outside that it can equally well get there, just takes some more time sometimes.

I do trade on fridays, however when I reached my targets and have worked a lot then I tend to take an early weekend. But I don’t see a reason why not to trade on any given friday.

Good Luck with the trading

Just wanted to give alle the people that read and write this thread that I shall give some more background on the system, philosophy-wise and that I will re-launch my website probably by this evening.

I rate this as the best system ever, for scalping

Sure… I am trying Trading Point at the moment