My country is still drowning. :(

After being hit by the super typhoon Rolly, which was supposed to be the strongest typhoon of the year, we were hit by another super strong typhoon. :sob: And this time, it’s much closer to my home and felt so real. :sob: We lost power, our internet connection, and there was ankle-deep flood in our front yard. :frowning: But I know I’m still so much luckier than a lot of my other fellowmen.

I’m praying for everyone affected by the typhoon. :pray: I hope my kababayans here are all safe!

For anyone who would want to help. :frowning: I’m not sure if this is considered as solicitation, but it’s not for me. :frowning: If ever, it will be for the victims of the typhoon. :sob:

I am so sorry you’re going through this, ria_rose. This year has been horrible from start to finish. :frowning:

2 Likes

As if 2020 wants to throw anything else at people! Sorry to hear you and your country are going through this. I hope you get a break to come back stronger.

1 Like

My thoughts are with you and all your good people. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :pleading_face: This year has been so difficult for the world, but especially so for third world countries like my country. :frowning: And to think that we’re still expecting like 2-3 more typhoons before the year ends. :sob:

Thank you so much! :pleading_face: I hope so too! There were people who died from the flood and some who had their houses and livelihoods destroyed so I’m just hoping they could rise from this again. :frowning:

Thank you so much! :blush: Please stay safe out there too! :frowning:

That’s a great and motivating attitude buddy. Praying and hoping everything will be fine there soon.

1 Like

Thank you sooo much! :blush: We’re facing a different problem now, with the world, but I’m very hopeful that we’d get through this. :blush:

1 Like

Stay safe and keep god first. :v:

1 Like

I really hope things will improve soon, ria_rose. Stay safe!

1 Like

I’m feeling optimistic! :blush: Thank you so much for your concern SmallPaul and mlawson! :blush: Wishing the same for you both. :smiley:

2 Likes

That is too bad. I hope things get better soon. Good luck to you.

Rainy season will start soon so I’m just praying that the coming typhoons don’t cause so much damage this time around. ::pray: But thank you! :blush: Stay safe!

1 Like

I hope things won’t be nearly as bad this time, ria_rose! Stay safe!

1 Like

Thank youuuu as always mlawson! :blush: Thanks for always being so kind and considerate. Stay safe too! :smiley:

Thank you! I just hope we can all return to normal life one day.

Ria_rose, how is it going these days, we haven’t heard any news for a while.

Thank you for checking up on us. :open_mouth: I really reallyyyy appreciate it. :blush: The numbers have been dropping, but there’s this fear of the Delta Variant, and they’re saying that it could lead to another lockdown. :sob:

1 Like