My Daily Forex Prediction on Major Currencies

Daily Forex Predictions for Jun 24, 2010
(update: 4:40am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
May be after it goes up from around 1.2330, then it might have potentially to go down to around 1.22.
(Current Price: 1.2312)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.4980 or 1.50, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to below 1.49. Prefer to Sell after it goes up.
(Current Price: 1.4956)

Enjoy !

Hi james, nice work you have there, i would like to know more details about the prediction of GPB/USD, 24 Jun 2010

try to look this combination: trend and market news

hope it will help :slight_smile:

James

Daily Forex Predictions for Jun 25, 2010
(update: 1:55am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is hard to predict, may be it is more likely to go down to around 1.23 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.24.
(Current Price: 1.2337)

GBP/USD
It is also hard to predict, may be it is more likely to go down to around 1.49 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.50.
(Current PRice: 1.4934)

Enjoy !

Here is a selection of Jameā€™s predictions superimposed over the actual chart.:

You can tell that its fairly accurate in ranging conditions but terrible in trending conditions.

Ok since you didnt answer me i found what i was looking for. PEOPLE all he does is look at a webstie called Gainscope Forex - GainscopeFX.com and GainScope.co.id : Forex Trading Services, they give free ā€œsignalsā€ to buy and sell at certian pricesā€¦if your not a really really new newbie you would know that all they give you is the PIVOT POINTSā€¦DUH lol. If you dont know what they are go to school on the homepage and check it outā€¦if you use stoch and an rsi you can tell when to enter and when to get out and if you want an indicator just google it or look in the forums, they have ones you can attach to your chart and it even puts the lines up there for you for the daily PP weekly PP and monthly PP

I believe I have read on other parts of the forum that he works for gainscope.

hi dreddings

so u dont have to register with these gainscope site, do they email the signals or they have these signals on the site

cheers

sami

He doesnt work for themā€¦its a free webpage, click on the link in my last post and you can get the 2 pairs he posts and i think 3 or 4 others ā€¦and like i said there just pivot pointsā€¦thats why its always 1.22 or 1.23 its the DAILY PIVOT POINTS! but i bet he cant post the weekly or monthlyā€¦cause he DOESNT WORK FOR THEM and doesnt even know there pivot points, it just a free web page he found and is claiming its his or the company he works for. If you want to know how to calculate pivots its pretty simple and like i said theres indicators that you can put on your chart that tells you the same thing plus the weekly, monthly which could affect your tradeā€¦still looking for one that can draw the pivot points for the previous day as those can act as mid-pivot points and can reverse the trendā€¦Gosh i think before people make a thread they should have to show what there talking about with proof he even trades them!

No you dont have to register and they say they email you ā€œsignalsā€ā€¦but its a fraud, no company needs you to set a filter for them and all that other bs, but like i said there NOT SIGNALS there just the daily pivot points for the pairā€¦signals would give you a price to buy/sell with a SL/TPā€¦im new here so i dont know but i can give a MT4 indicator that does it for you and puts the lines on the chartā€¦really easy lol

Well pivots arent bad for ranging or trending markets but you see he only gives you the R1 and S1 but not the whole number without a PP thats how i know hes full of crap and doesnt work for them, just uses the webpageā€¦so if you had the R2 R3 & S2 S3 you would know where the new support isā€¦and it would workin in a trending market aslong as you have the right indicators to go with pivot pointsā€¦ put those lines on your chart and WOW a thing of beautyā€¦lol well most times you still have to watch stoch it could run outta gas before the lines so its always better to miss a few pips then to take a lossā€¦so i would set a TP afew pips (10-20) below/above the line you want to reachā€¦
EURUSD
For 6/25/2010 the PP=1.2327
S1 1.2265 S2 1.2203 S3 1.2139
R1 1.2391 R21.2450 R31.2510
NOTE Weekly PP 1.2310 17 pips from Daily PP

Daily Forex Signals and Predictions for June 25, 2010
Posted by gainscope.com on June 25, 2010. 1:55 am GMT+7 (WIB) Comments (2) | Trackbacks (0)
EUR/USD
It is hard to predict, may be it is more likely to go down to around 1.23 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.24.
(Current Price: 1.2337)

GBP/USD
It is also hard to predict, may be it is more likely to go down to around 1.49 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.50.
(Current Price: 1.4934)

AUD/USD
No Comment

USD/JPY
No Comment

USD/CHF
No Comment

Donā€™t be too late, and always check the posting time/update.

FOREX NEWS . Beware from the today news: (GMT+7. Indonesia ā€“ Jakarta Time)
(see your time conversion at timeanddate.com)
06:01 GBP
06:30 JPY
13:00 EUR
19:30 USD
(beware of the news revision or breaking news)

hi dredding82
nice of you to point something that majority of us who are active on the forum for a whileā€¦ wellā€¦ already know. james stated that he works for GS, and even if he doesnā€™t he does us a favour because you donā€™t need to go to gainscope site, and wants nothing in return. he never asked for gratitude, nor wanted us to follow him or join the site somewhere.
in the end, if you donā€™t like what heā€™s doing, why do you feel urge to write here and uncover the vicious plans he has to take over the worldā€¦ or at least contribute to the forum somehow? :wink:
if you donā€™t like it, donā€™t read it, better concentrate on learning how to be a better trader (not saying that you donā€™t know how to trade, but you can always do better, right).
regards

Well hes saying its his prediction, which it is notā€¦and as far as contributing.I am telling you how his ā€œsignalsā€ workā€¦and the real numbers you should be looking at (1.2267) not just it might go to 1.22ā€¦which leaves how many pips to be gained or loss?100 pips! and says to under stand his ā€œpredictionā€ just look at the trend and newā€¦WTF? reallyā€¦most news only affects the market for a few hours and then it settles down. If you want to trade his ā€œpredictionsā€ then you need to know what levels to buy and sell at, what kind of indicators to even make some pips off the trades you are going to make. Well if you want to use his ā€œsignalsā€ instead of doing alittle bit a mathā€¦go ahead, but you might want to add a 20 MA and use that to help you understand when the market is going to head in his ā€œpredictionsā€ but theres better indicatorsā€¦If anyone wants them so you dont have to guess send me a message and i will glady send you the indicators so you can atleast get in at a good price

like iā€™ve said
i donā€™t, nor do i need to know if it is his prediction. until someone comes and says ā€œjames doesnā€™t work for gsā€ i will believe him. i donā€™t have a reason not to.
second, anyone can see if and how much someoneā€™s predictions are true.
and finally, i donā€™t use his predictions, nor do i use indicators. i trade on price action (iā€™m doing my math, alright :slight_smile: ), but i look at what james posts (also what gs site posts), as well as many others, because i try to ā€œfeelā€ how people think and what do they think where the pairs are going. (a part of psychological fundamental analysis) :slight_smile:
regards

For someone that doesnt use his predictions but have you have been thru all the postsā€¦sure seems like your math isnt that good! You wouldnt be here unless you used it, i saw his thread and then looked at my charts and saw he was just stating the pivot points and for people to claim they are making the ā€œpredictionsā€ is pretty lame when there just pivots as i keep stating but i guess you dont know how to use them or you would know the other numbers which he doesnt give cause he doesnt know themā€¦really help when tradingā€¦ANYWAYSā€¦did you see a few posts back i gave S1-S3S(S1 HIT):cool: R1-R3(R1 HIT) :cool:the daily PP and told you the weekly pivot point(HIT):cool:? OMG WOW HOLY CRAP!!! they were so so RIGHT!!! If you want to talk trading or crap about me telling everyone the truth atleast know your facts about trading and the kind of trading that you want to talk about:D

heh, thatā€™s not nice from youā€¦ also you donā€™t read what iā€™ve said.
itā€™s not your concern why i follow this thread, but iā€™ve told you anyway. i follow almost all threads of people giving any kind of predictions or explanations or data for the market. it doesnā€™t mean i use them in account. even if i were, what that means to you. if you think youā€™re better, take my money in the market, no need to brag about guessing support or resistance areas. i guess them all the time, daily, weekly, intra-day, hourly, but i donā€™t come here to brag about it. i know my facts, but even if i werenā€™t itā€™s not up to you to open my eyes, nor to try to uncover lameness of other people in this manner.

ā€¦:)ā€¦

Daily Forex Predictions for June 28, 2010
(update: 2:10am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up higher than 1.24, and after that, it will go down. Better we wait until it goes down for a while (may be around 1.2320) and then enter Buy.
(Current Price: 1.2366)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up higher than 1.51, and after that, it will go down. Before we enter Buy, better we wait until it goes down for a while, may be after below 1.50.
(Current Price: 1.5061)

Enjoy !

Daily Forex Signals and Predictions for June 28, 2010
By gainscope.com on June 28, 2010. 2:10 am GMT+7. Comments (6) | Trackbacks (0)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up higher than 1.24, and after that, it will go down. Better we wait until it goes down for a while (may be around 1.2320) and then enter Buy.
(Current Price: 1.2366)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up higher than 1.51, and after that, it will go down. Before we enter Buy, better we wait until it goes down for a while, may be after below 1.50.
(Current Price: 1.5061)

AUD/USD
From around 0.8720, It is more likely to go up to around 0.88, and after that, it might have potentially to go down.
(Current Price: 0.8740)

USD/JPY
It is more likely to go down to around 89, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 89.70 or 90.
(Current Price: 89.23)

USD/CHF
It is more likely to go down to lower than 1.09, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.0950.
(Current Price: 1.0925)

Donā€™t be too late, and always check the posting time/update.

FOREX NEWS . Beware from the today news: (GMT+7. Indonesia ā€“ Jakarta Time)
(see your time conversion at timeanddate.com)
06:50 JPY
15:00 EUR
19:30 USD
23:45 USD
(beware of the news revision or breaking news)