My Daily Forex Prediction on Major Currencies

yeah, that is the complete predictions from Gainscope

Daily Forex predictions for Jun 29, 2010
(update: 3:11am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is hard to predict, may be after it goes down to around 1.2250 or lower, then it will goes up to around 1.23.
(Current Price: 1.2275)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.5150 or higher, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to below 1.51.
(Current Price: 1.5106)

Enjoy !

thx Jamesā€¦

Can you please tell how long will the prediction be valid?

Usually it is valid for 1 day, or if the price already hit the prediction

James

Daily Forex Predictions for Jun 30, 2010
(update 1:45am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is hard to predict, may be it is more likely to go up to around 1.2240, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.2120.
(Current Price: 1.2204)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.51, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.50.
(Current Price: 1.5075)

Enjoy !

Thank you for your response. Keep Posting.

Here are all the numbers you need to look at:

PP-1.2210 (pivot Point)

(Long To)
R1-1.2269
R2-1.2350
R3-1.2409

(Short To)
S1-1.2129
S2-1.2070
S3-1.1989

I think the long will not be worth taking and should only enter the short to S1 then trail it for max profits, You should keep in mind yesterdays PPā€™s as reverse points or stalling areasā€¦Good luck trading!

Can you show a picture of how you have that set up? I am just curious. And you think shorting is a better route right now?

Please Iā€™d like to know how you got these. You calculated on your own or got it from somewhere?

There just the Daily Pivot Points, go to the home page of Babypips.com under the school tabā€¦theres a section in there of how to get them, its pretty simple though and theres even some sites if you google pivot point calculator you can download it to your desktop for easy access or even do a search for an indicator (which i use) thats already on your chart with the lines drawn for you.

*** DO NOT TRADE ON WHAT I THINK***
TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I have the PPā€™s set on my chart and my other indicators look as to it will go up but will fall much more then it will climbā€¦so yes i am going short, hoping it will hit atleast S2 but S1 is still fine with meā€¦it might climb up around the R1 but if you go to an H1 chart and zoom out you can see its a reverse from the climb of the last week or soā€¦FALL BABY FALL! If you draw fib lines from the last swing high to the low 1.2203 would be the 38.2 line (also around the PP) and 1.2219 is the 50.0 line so it might go as high as that but its been loving the 50% retracments so far then it continues with the downward trendā€¦Might just bounce off the PP line and head south since the fib line is so close and might not beable to push that highā€¦Just my thoughs peopleā€¦If you havent been to the Babypips.com School for forex newbies you ALL SHOULD READ IT AND REREAD ITā€¦till you get it and practice it on demo always before you trade on a live account!

I currrently use mt4 on instaforex how can I have these lines drawn on my chat.

Most real traders use MT4 or MT5ā€¦but yes you can have PP lines on your charts, i am using an MT4 platform with my brokers

I mean how you draw it. I personally donā€™t know how to put it in chat, I have checked through the list of indicators and itā€™s not there.

Its not a standard indicatorā€¦i said google it lol, just type in auto pivot point indicator MT4. Theres tons of custom indicators to use that will make you a real traderā€¦you can use the standard indicators but you wont have as much luck, just find what your looking for fib lines, pivot points, stoch with alert etcā€¦google it and you will find all the goodies to trading you will need to make money instead of lose money

Daily forex predictions for Jul 1, 2010
(update: 2:43am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.22 or 1.2170, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.23.
(Current Price: 1.2236)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to aorund 1.49 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.50.
(Current Price: 1.4941)

Enjoy !

Daily Forex Predictions for Jul 2, 2010
(update : 3:22am GMT+7)

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go down to around 1.25 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.26. And then goes down.
(Current Price: 1.2530)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go down to aorund 1.5150 or 1.5120, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around 1.52. And then goes down.
(Current Price: 1.5186)

Enjoy !

Daily Forex Predictions for Jul 5, 2010

EUR/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.26, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.25 or 1.2480.
(Current Price: 1.2565)

GBP/USD
It is more likely to go up to around 1.5240, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.51 or lower.
(Current Price: 1.5192)

Enjoy !

And here the tool you needā€¦

Using the keyword to do a google searchā€¦

One is Pivot another is the mid-pivot pointā€¦

Pivot.mq4
PivotPoints_midpoints.mq4

TS, Sorry for off topicā€¦