My Daily Trade Analysis

Took profit on a USD/JPY trade - might take one again for less units to test something of mine. Hit my weekly profit goal & plus a little extra so that’s always something excellent!

Literally risking only 1 unit to see how my new scenario works out. Again no harm no foul when you’re truly not risking much.

Open USD/JPY for the weekend (1 unit)

SL @ 113.400
TP @ 113.720

My sentiment I have some other potential trades I’m looking at on other pair crossovers.

Let’s monitor what happens this week.

USD/JPY revisited the 113.720 and TP again it was only 1 unit but more importantly it’s solidifying my strategy.

Took a LONG EUR/USD around 12:11 am this morning quickly got triggered in and too.

So far 2 successful trades to start the week.

Took a LONG USD/JPY @ 113.620 & TP @ 113.675
Last trade for today, so far we are rumbling up this week!

beautiful patterns right there,don’t be scared because of the news and what other people say,if you spot a pattern,then spot an entry, whether its a buy or sell and make those pips!

This was a quick long GBP/USD one more trade for today and I’m done.

Let’s see how the day ends.

My open USD/JPY took profit. Let’s keep these flood gates opened.

Twiddling my thumbs lost on a EUR/JPY random trade I took but risked only 10 units so literally lost less than 0.2%. (Eyes on tomorrow for sure)

9:02 PM

Took a Long trade with USD/CAD I totally set my TP wrong on my phone & it would’ve hit the TP in 5 minutes 20 pips further.

Had 3 USD/JPY trades earlier (suspected a kind of dismal USD report) so I closed all my 3 positions right before the news was released (Thank God, or I would be looking at 3 SL’s instead of just 1.)

I lost $20 in one USD/JPY & Made a $100 on the other 2 USD/JPY trades. I think the markets are doing a bunch of see saw swinging & unless I find an optimal position for today it’s best not to enter any trade.

If I don’t end up trading today my week ends at 66% win pct. (With a 1.45% gain this week)
Which is on track for my 5%-10% monthly gains.

Again the day might just fizzle out ranging for USD pairs with reports just kind of consolidating from the softish numbers put up.

Bullard says we should hold off on Dec rate hike / Brainard says we should raise in near-term but otherwise uncertain for 2019.

Currently the rate is 2.25% - A lot of people are on the fences feeling a slowdown creeping in a lot of businesses are hesitant of looming tariffs & rate increases . Especially with the uncertainty of the trade war & Brexit looming. Also OPEC has agreed to cut 1.2 mil bpd so inversely expect commodity heavy countries to make some gains in the coming weeks. (USD/CAD | AUD/USD) **

So pissed right now every direction my EMA/MA cross has indicated would’ve been all successful moves for me. Oanda only has price signals on mobile & my phone was on silent from my last meeting so I literally missed all key entry points.

Well at least my analysis happened to be right for the most part.

1 Like

So far this week only took a trade on USD/JPY but that one trade alone has made me 1.29% gain for today. So I could literally take one more trade this week and be ahead of my monthly goals.

1 Like

Kind of twiddling my thumbs looking for the right trade not in a rush or anything and just watching the markets play out.

Hmmm…

Had 2 USD/JPY trades today

(one I manually closed for TP - it would’ve hit eventually)
(2nd I let it ride to the TP)

So pretty much this week has me pretty ahead of the curve for profits