My Demo Profits From Leasurly Trading

Its only scalping when the market is sideways on a news event, otherwise I see big jumps, over 10 pips. Since I have perfected my system I have not had “bad” experiences, but I do loses trades on a daily basis. Usually never more then 200 bucks or 10 pips for me so im always (well atleast 90% of the time) at a net daily gain.

I am still on demo bacause I need $5000 to open a standard account on ACM, which im used to. I will start by next year though, and do this full time. No point on wasting my time on a micro or mini account. Besides, then mini account on ACM is $2000. :mad:

thanks for your reply and honesty

your thread and profit results are interesting

Thanks, just hope I can do the same on a live account, even 1/4 of what I do on the demo would be great.

Ill be monitoring this thread for the next week or so, so feel free to post. I shall try to respond in a timely manner. :smiley:

keep up the good work

You should use the micro account to help you build your $5000 and get a real feeling for the market.

I would reconsider blasting out fulltime with only 5k in the bank. Now I don’t know where you’re from or what the economic levels are in your area, but it seems as if you are currently struggling to get to 5k in the first place. This would suggest that you have either a tight budget with a healthy income, or a loose budget on a mediocre income. My feelings would point towards the latter.

Now I understand that you’re all hyped up on your system. Which is good. But you do need to be realistic. When you’re system is live and has earned you a solid year of income that you have in the bank, then think about going full time.

Furthermore, I think your logic is flawed if you think that opening a micro or mini account is a waste of your time. If anything, it’s going to be a great educational experience as you can put your system to the test and see how it will actually perform. So if ACM lets you get in with 2k. Do it. Put your system to work. If your system is that grand on a live system, you don’t have to worry about saving up 5k by the end of the year. Your mini account can earn that for you.

Simply put, I don’t know of anyone in any game of risk that went fulltime on a 5k bankroll and survived.

Best of luck.

That’s one of the best posts i have seen on Babypips.

Very well said Mastergunner.

:slight_smile:

your a little bit nuts on this man…trust me, when you go live, especially with the kind of dough your talking about starting with and you won’t last more then a few days.

It’s easy to ASSUME that things will go exactly as planned as smoothly as a demo account but the REALITY of the situation is that it absolutely will not…hate to rain on your parade, but It’s been said many times here before.

Hopefully, you will be wise enough to take the advice of members here and just start with a couple hundred bucks in the account and adjust yourself from there, you’ll be glad.

And if your’ not wise enough to heed the advice on this post, then may god bless your account lol, you ARE going to need it…and hope and god are the last two “entities” you want your account to rely on.

good trading

i see a bearish result, get in and get out w/out any rule, plan

u should go back to babypips school

getout and get in w/ 1, 2 pips gain ??? and pay 4 pips comission ?

5k traded standard acc. DIS is insane

I guess you dont pay attention to the time scale. Most of my trade last under 30 seconds, so yes get in and get out is my plan. But why is that bad? 1-3 pip in under one minute is fine, I like quick easy profits. And my spread is 3 pips on the cable. Besides Im right about 80% of the time on average so there is nothing to go crazy about. I scalp the market when im not trading the news.

P.S. - Babypips school is too conservative, but then again it is just an introduction course and not the last word on Forex… so be open to other ideas, especially to ones that work.

Pics of this weeks profits:

Good week to be trading the news. 288% profit in one week. :smiley: