My dream is fulfilling thank to babypip.com

Hello :wave: my name is kabir but my friends call kabzy :smirk:. I’m 24 years old, I have been on social media researching on how to learn forex trading for free. Because I had no money to afford the course :pensive:, I spend many months watching YouTube videos but I always feel there is something missing they only want to sell there course and they not teaching what the newbies need to know,cut the long story short as I was able to give up then I came s cross a TikTok video of a guy who share this site on his video I didn’t hesitate to check it. And baby pips, youre just awesome you have really open my eyes I’m sure :smiley: I’m better than other YouTuber guys only teaching basically trash.
And I will be very happy to be y’all friends to love from Nigeria

1 Like

Greetings Kabzy!

It’s so great how trading can bring us all together, no matter what part of the world we live in. We all have the desire for one thing: to make money in the forex markets. So, we are pleased to meet you and hope you take advantage of the free BabyPips course on this site!

It’s best to keep active on the site. See you around.

1 Like

Welcome Kazby

I wish you all the luck in your trading journey

1 Like

It is very joyful to be among people like you people with the same mind, same heart desires :heart_eyes: so Lovely I hope someday I will be able to meet you guys each one of you personal.

Thank you :blush: wish you a successful trip to your journey :heartpulse:

Thank you pauley1 I much appreciate your kind words and wish you the best of your journey :two_hearts: dear brother

Hi Kabzy! I’m glad you found BabyPips helpful for learning forex. Connecting from Nigeria, let’s grow and learn together!

1 Like

Sure brother

Welcome to the community! Love your determination to learn forex! Looking forward to seeing you around and sharing in your trading journey.

1 Like

Thank you chimmyfx sure :grin: I can’t wait to graduate :relaxed:

Welcome Kabzy! :blush: Love the energy, and how you’re taking the time to really interact with people here. :smiley: We’ve all got a long way to go when it comes to forex so I hope you’re determined and patient enough to put in the time to learn more about it and eventually become profitable. :blush: Good luuuck!

1 Like

Hehehe :joy: hello ria rose. Nice to hear from you :slightly_smiling_face: the road is long and tough :sob: it’s not easy
But a determine mind people like us (i and you)
We do everything we can to reach our life goals nothing will stand our way not even during tough life, do you know why? Because we are build different, and we are strong,both you and I are dreamers and winners we don’t quit because quitter don’t win. Are stubborn for success

Thank you for the nice kind words :heart_eyes: ria rose
It really amazed me and I really feel excited alot to be in a community,where I found people like me do the same I do and sure the same mind together I feel like we are all together one family from different countries :grin:, and as a new born baby to the families it is my duty to know my families my elder brothers and sisters :kissing_smiling_eyes:.

One things I have passion for is to be able to travel around the world and forex can give me that freedom I don’t mind how long is gonna take me to become professional trader I will take my time.

Thank you ria rose love from Nigeria :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

most welcome in this educational forum , have a very good journey from there.

i hope you trading journey will awesome, just keep consistence on learning and practicing at the same time.

1 Like

Thank you lauchokun it’s a very powerful advise you give me right there☺️, I will do that and I wish you success

Welcome to the community, Kabzy. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

good luck Mate , have a successful journey from this marketplace.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: and i wish nothing but luck and always stay green :green_apple: on your position :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you you brother :blush: I wish you success journey :pray:

Thanks too. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

1 Like