My experience with Ashraf Laidi and DDMarkets

ddmarkets did trade well in the US elections. They closed the trades too early if you ask me but I am happy I shorted that gbpjpy and dow jones.

This thread seems pretty suspicious imo, too many posts made by accounts where it’s their one and only post.

I agree.

Several of the contributors have apparently been banned/removed, too - including the OP.

I can’t, myself, see the merit in keeping such threads on the board at all. They only occupy space, and front-page space as well, when they get “bumped”, displacing other more useful stuff so that it isn’t seen.

since we are sharing experience let me tell you that DD markets is bad … it looks like the people above are trying to sell it … anyway i have tested several signals providers and Ashraf and another one named
Trade Doctors was the best in my opinion ashraf has a fundamental approach and trade doctors a tehcnical this helped me considerably in my trading since i was a newbie

It’s nice knowing there is a thread on us here. To clarify a few things, the performance is not manipulated. When the markets were more volatile we did realize hundreds of pips per month, some months even over +1,000 pips.

If anyone did use the signals when losses were incurred (as evident from the performance) and decided to leave we can understand the negative experience. While we cannot guarantee profits, to this date we have recovered from every loss.

Recently many currency pairs and crosses are less volatile. We cannot even attempt realizing +600 pips if there is an almost complete standstill.

We have no idea who these people who tried to ‘sell us,’ our performance at the time was well above average.

Since April we have realized around +500 pips, which is what used to garner in less than a month several years ago.