My experience with Golden Markets Broker

Hi guys!
I’ve been trading with Golden Markets for a couple of years now. No complaints. Input the output deposits instantly without any problems.
Today, a controversial situation has arisen over the incorrectly closed orders, which should go to a solid plus. I talked to managers, wrote a complaint to the support, and at five o’clock the orders were restored at the current price and compensation was paid. Even on the covers that did not work. All is fair and very operative.
For comparison, another broker had a problem with incorrect quotes for the pound (the black swan was when it was), the trial lasted about a month, as a result of the improperly written off funds there was a shortage and as a result stop outs for solid amounts. Nobody compensated me for this. Golden Markets are awesome platform.
Of course, technical problems are with all brokers, but as the disputed issues are resolved by GoldenMarkets broker, I have never seen such a thing before.
What you an say about this broker, maybe someone working with them?
Thank you!

Are they a Market Maker/Dealing Desk or a STP broker?

Do you mean this Golden Markets? Maybe you are working for, or promoting, them yourself?

_The Financial Conduct Authority FCA has released a warning against Golden Markets an off-shore Forex and Cryptocurrency broker that started operating in July 2017

If this is the right company then this seems to be the FCA’s opinion of them:

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/golden-markets

2 Likes

You can’t always take the FCA’s opinion as gospel though…or can you?

HEY,MY friend …

There is no need to take unnecessary risks either. Those who knowingly do only have themselves to blame if/when things go wrong.

I can think of nothing more depressing than working hard to a earn a profit… only to find that when you come to reap the harvest the vultures have picked all the fruit…

Why oh why does anyone take a chance on unregulated brokers (some even with public warnings against them) when there are other big, regulated and reputable companies to work with.

If everybody did their due diligence and researched a broker before throwing money at them the forum would have been a very dull and uninteresting place. It’s far more entertaining when we’ve talked time and time again about the importance of doing your own research and people still come to complain even when there are threads already warning against the same broker already present…
Doing a search on google is too hard, takes too much effort and is very time consuming.
Just type in “[insert broker name here] + warning | review | scam | feedback -site:[broker’s website address]” - without the quotes. And there should be more than enough results to take a gander at.
If the above search is not satisfying enoug just do a brandname search: “[brokername] -site:[broker’s website address]”

1 Like

Thank you for your answer!
No, I’m not promoting them.

Looks like you are promoting google :laughing:

I’m a DuckDuckGo guy. :wink:
And the occasional Bing for research purposes.

As i understand STP, are you trading with them?

Who? Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing or STP?

Im asking regarding Golden Markets

Do not agree with what you wrote.

under no circumstances should you trade with Golden Markets.
Do not invest any money
Do not sign any trade agreement
Do not send any personal Data
Do not sign any bonus agreement
Do not use your credit card
Or sign for a loan

THIS COMPANY GOLDEN MARKETS ARE SCAMMERS

go to Complaint Boards and FCA type inGolden Markets and see the comments.

If you do trade for little you might get it back.

There scam is they ask you to invest a small amount on bitcoin etc. Then a so called Account Manager comes on the scene he then tries to encourage you to invest money to get to the silver account saying that you will have a dedicated account manager to help you. (Lie) They ask at Investment for a copy of Driving License and bills etc also they get you to sign a trading agreement (Don’t) In this agreement it states that you have to look after your own account and when you points this out they say ignore it. Once you have invested more money (but it is showing no profit) they then say well if you invest more money to get to gold account you will have a dedicated accounts manager (lie) and we will give you a bonus to help you get to a platinum account. They ask you to sign a bonus agreement, in that agreement it states, say you were given $20,000 then you have to multiply the amount by 40 then multiply by 100. This is ridiculous because that would mean you would have to trade for millions before you get your investment. The account manager would occasionally ask you to buy and sell items. He starts with upto three. Trading with Amazon, pound, euro etc. The account (which bear in mind nobody can get into your account only yourself) it starts making money I.e $135,000. The account manager then asks you to trade with several companies ie buying and selling then all of a sudden he goes off sick. As he has made you to believe that other people will be keeping an eye on your account. That is not the case. All of a sudden the screen goes completely blank no money in the account, available amount equity and the companies buying and selling. You try to phone but have difficulty in getting through, communication terrible. Of course I should have realised they only use mobile phones which typically scammers use. Eventually someone phones you. Immediately they inform you that you have lost your money, if you mention about the account manager, they immediately state you had signed the trading agreements etc. (Which State you have to look after your own account). They then say if you invest more money they will help you to recover this. Don’t because they do not recover the money. If you say you have asked your bank to investigate then they come back and state if you stop the investigation we will help you to recover your money. Lying again.

under no circumstances should you trade with Golden Markets.
Do not invest any money
Do not sign any trade agreement
Do not send any personal Data
Do not sign any bonus agreement
Do not use your credit card
Or sign for a loan

THIS COMPANY GOLDEN MARKETS ARE SCAMMERS

go to Complaint Boards and FCA type inGolden Markets and see the comments.

If you do trade for little you might get it back.

There scam is they ask you to invest a small amount on bitcoin etc. Then a so called Account Manager comes on the scene he then tries to encourage you to invest money to get to the silver account saying that you will have a dedicated account manager to help you. (Lie) They ask at Investment for a copy of Driving License and bills etc also they get you to sign a trading agreement (Don’t) In this agreement it states that you have to look after your own account and when you points this out they say ignore it. Once you have invested more money (but it is showing no profit) they then say well if you invest more money to get to gold account you will have a dedicated accounts manager (lie) and we will give you a bonus to help you get to a platinum account. They ask you to sign a bonus agreement, in that agreement it states, say you were given $20,000 then you have to multiply the amount by 40 then multiply by 100. This is ridiculous because that would mean you would have to trade for millions before you get your investment. The account manager would occasionally ask you to buy and sell items. He starts with upto three. Trading with Amazon, pound, euro etc. The account (which bear in mind nobody can get into your account only yourself) it starts making money I.e $135,000. The account manager then asks you to trade with several companies ie buying and selling then all of a sudden he goes off sick. As he has made you to believe that other people will be keeping an eye on your account. That is not the case. All of a sudden the screen goes completely blank no money in the account, available amount equity and the companies buying and selling. You try to phone but have difficulty in getting through, communication terrible. Of course I should have realised they only use mobile phones which typically scammers use. Eventually someone phones you. Immediately they inform you that you have lost your money, if you mention about the account manager, they immediately state you had signed the trading agreements etc. (Which State you have to look after your own account). They then say if you invest more money they will help you to recover this. Don’t because they do not recover the money. If you say you have asked your bank to investigate then they come back and state if you stop the investigation we will help you to recover your money. Lying again.