My Experience with TradeInvest90

Being the newbie that I am, a friend of mine who had been trading for a month told me about TradeInvest90.com . I was naive to have believed her, so I put $250 into the account, verified my account and sent all the documents they require.

A couple of hours after registering my account I get a call from them. It was a Senior Account Manager who would help me. It was the day before Black Friday so he tells me “We have to make some money, its the best time” . We spoke over the phone and he mentioned I shouldn’t start trading the account, he will let me know when I should. We were going to use AUTO TRADING SOFTWARE.
Weeks went by, I sent emails to the manager and got no response. 3 weeks later I decided to start trading the account on my own while reading up. I grew the account to $410 after 2 days of trading.
I got a call on the Friday from another Manager this time Niel Jordan - Senior Account Manager. He claimed to have insider information on the markets. We talked over the phone, he tried to convince me to put some more money so we could buy Ethereum, I refused and after arguing about it he then told me to take some Binary Trades on the account which were going to close the next day. I was once again Naive to the fact the trades were using all the money in my account.

Next morning I wake up to a $0.43 account balance. I sent him a message and he calls and asks me if I have anymore money to put in so we can try again. I refused.

Such a sad story. But why come here to complain. Get over it and move on.

2 Likes

I understand @NedGr8
believe it or not this is a pretty stock standard template story that newbies’ go through

What is important now is THAT YOU LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE

We’ve all been here mate, so have i .

here are you mistakes so that you can learn from them.

i know it’s your friend, but she’s been trading 1 MONTH, that’s nothing. you should not have trusted her opinion, but YOUR FRIENDSHIP clouds your judgement that’s why you did it

you thought she knew more than you because you were new
NEXT TIME - Do not trust anyone with less than 1.5 years experience and get them to prove to you that they are consistantly profitable

correct, it’s good that you know that

1. [quote=“NedGr8, post:1, topic:127253”]
    A couple of hours after registering my account I get a call from them. It was a Senior Account Manager who would help me
    [/quote]

it’s normal to get a call
but be suspicious when they try to help you
their FUNCTION is not to help you
their FUNCTION IS TO FACILITATE A TRADING PLATFORM FOR YOU AND TO HANDLE ANY COMPLAINTS YOU HAVE… that’s it
Anything else is a CONFLICT OF INTEREST

if anyone tells you NOW IS THE BEST TIME, it’s Bullshit.
There are always opportunities, if you miss this one, you’ll get another one.

LOL…yes… I’m sure he was going to .
NEXT TIME, ask yourself this

if Auto Trading software means… HE IS TRADING FOR YOU
and HE WORKS FOR THE BROKER
doesn’t that mean that he’s not working in your best interest

the only time you should trust someone to control your trades is IF YOU PAY THEM or IF YOU TRUST THEM, Like a friend or something.

You should have started with More, at least $1,500 to be safe and start trading with lot sizes of 0.01 lots and no more than 2 trades at a time.

Excellent
NEXT TIME … Withdraw $250 so that if you lose you don’t lose your own money.

Insider trading IS ILLEGAL
if a broker claims ON THE PHONE to have insider information, this should be a big red flag
because… Trustworthy brokers WILL NEVER SAY THIS
Shonky brokers will say it and if you take the bait (Sorry i have to say this so you learn…) if you take the bait, IT PROVES YOU ARE SILLY and you will follow them into the trap

NEXT TIME… do this
say
"so You have insider information… is that correct ?"
he’ll say YES

say… "Ok, " and listen to him
then get off the phone
Withdraw your money immediately and close your account

When the manager calls to ask why you closed your account, you say this

"Because, either you guys are dishonest, or your staff are idiots, either way it’s too much of a risk for me to do busines with you … Goodbye"
and that’s it.
These brokers rely on stupid people… sorry… but everyone has to learn somehow.

1. DON’T TRADE CRYPTO CURRENCIES
    i know you refused… I’m just saying

Dont’ trade Binary Options

QUESTION… since he blew $410 overnight.
is it possible (Just out of curiosity) for you to post the Account Detailed STatement here

I’m really curious to see what sort of trades were put down
if not, it’s ok, it’s your personally stuff. I Understand

but all that aside
Hope this teaches you something for next time

be cool

You are a patronizing fellow now ain’t you.

Don’t worry bro, this post will be flagged yadda yadda yadda so equilibrium will return and you can have your play ground back.

But I’ll refer to this

Now there was a thread that should of got some discussion going but such is the !@#$%^ of babypips. You are welcome to add your thoughts my friend.

Greed, nativity and ignorance. Poor poor OP. All for $250. Wish that was all I lost.

I did get over it actually and I learnt. The purpose of this is to actually raise awareness for other people who might not necessarily be of your acumen sir @_bob.

Getting over it without speaking much about it is equivalent to ignorance. There is allot more about my experience that could help me better understand even more of what I assumed I learnt from my experience.

I have learnt allot from your detailed response.

Thanks so much @anon81929759 I will create a $1000 account and follow your advice on the lot size and amount of trades. Its something I have only learnt about now going through the forums.

I appreciate your effort in detailing such an informative response.

You’re Welcome mate, Not a problem at all.
Be smarter in the future
Don’t trust brokers
also…
You’re friends are you friends, but WHILE TRADING, you have no friends .
Even if you are doing your mates a favour and you know how to trade profitably , WHILE TRADING, there is no friendship, Just calculated decisions

i trade for a few friends
and just to keep them in the loop i have MT-4 setup on their phone with an investor login (Meaning… they can watch the trades i put on with their market, but they cannot interfere )

Now… from time to time i get a call from them and they say “we are losing money , I THINK you should close the trade”

Here’s what you need to remember in these times

they are my friends
I love them like my brothers… ok

but that has nothing to do with the fact that i don’t give two shytes what THEY THINK

Because

1. They are not traders
  2. They have no experience
  3. MOST IMPORTANTLY the fact that they are basing their decision on FEAR OF LOSS, tells me… i’m right
    and i should hold the position

AND LASTLY…
if they trusted me to trade with their money, they should just let me trade

it’s like if someone asks you for a lift somewhere, then proceeds to be an annoying backseat driver that tells you which lane to stay in , where to turn, what’s the best route to take etc…

it’s like… ok, do you want to drive ? hehe
No… then … be quiet

simple as that
Friends are Friends
but Experience is Experience and in Forex Experience Trumps Friendship

be cool mate
good luck with it all

1 Like