My fiance got scammed with a ""crypto"" scheme

Oh my/ :frowning: Good thing you also didn’t let that discourage you! :open_mouth: If you don’t mind sharing, did they also contact you through Viber? Or some other platform?

1 Like

Aww. :blush: Thank you MissYen! We still need to work on the communication aspect, and it doesn’t help that I’m not really a confrontational person. :sweat_smile:

Side note though, I think it’s the first time we’ve interacted but I’m psyched to have another lady trader here. :blush:

2 Likes

Have you learned anything new since the incident? Perhaps how your fiance was targeted? How did they acquire his contact information?

2 Likes

Yeah Lady traders are kind of rare… But I’ve actually seen a lot of your posts and comments. For me you more or less belong to this forum :wink:

1 Like

Tbh, not much development. :confused: I’ve tried asking him this question. Like, if he even asked how they got your number (which is what a normal person would do when an unregistered number messages them), and he said he didn’t really bother asking. :confused:

1 Like

This is kinda where I spend my day-off from work. :sweat_smile: I feel at home with everyone here. And I also hope you get to feel the same way soooon! :blush:

3 Likes

It’s okay. Sometimes it’s okay to just move on. Don’t dwell in the past. But learn the lesson. No issue with that.

2 Likes

Thank youuu! :blush: But definitely appreciate everyone’s concern and support. :blush:

1 Like