My first live positions ever, today, 24th Dec. 2013, with FXCM

Yes I’m looking to get into stocks later this year as well - I just don’t want to enter at this current moment yet. Still feel like I have a bit more to learn and want to test out a few more strategies as well.

1 Like

We have both been around here for some years now and I am always interested in your progress. You are a fine example to others on their journeys, and I am so happy to see you achieving positive results! :slight_smile:

You demonstrate a systematic and tenacious approach to learning and developing your own trading methods and are clearly proving that a) it can be done and b) it requires hard work, persistence and determination.

Hope you and your family are keeping well!

1 Like

Good to hear from you, Manxx, and thanks.

We are okay, I am doing all my music classes online therefore there has been no loss of income.

I hear that Finland has coped very well with Covid19 thus far… What is your situation?

Hope you are well.

Personally, I think our government has handled the situation very well - considering it is a fairly unique situation globally!

Maybe it is partly due to having such a predominently female government with one of the youngest PM’s in the world. :smiley:

In the area where I live we have been spared much of the worries and have not had any new cases of Covid-19 for several weeks now.

Since most of my relatives live in the UK, our concerns have been mainly about them, but so far so good! It is just tough not being able to travel back and forth at the moment!

Must be quite a challenge carrying out music lessons via distance learning, but it is always useful to develop new skills - and maybe opening up new opportunities for expansion in the future! :+1:

I just feel so sorry for the UK, having just worked through some tortuous 4 years of Brexit (and with the trade deals still in the pipeline), only to run straight into the Coronavirus brick wall with its lockdowns, unemployment and severe economic disruption.

1 Like