My first Million in Forex

The first babypips millionaire is he? Would be interesting to hear from him…

I’m working on my second million

… gave up on the first

LOL

Roast Topic: “My first Million in forex”

we are also in solar/wind turbines/ electric. self-sustainability. for all peoples.:D:confused:

I think its great when we finally test a trading strategy that works consistantly and we begin to build a solid profit. We would all like to be trading million dollar accounts but I agree with the several ones who advise to take it step by step.

I have move from trading 10 cents a Pip to 50 cents then to $10. Now I want to move to $100 per pip so I am trying to understand how to trade multiple lots and take advantage of trend trading opportunities.

[B]Any ideas on how to set up multiple lot trades and what works best? I would appreciate any help with this.[/B]

Look forward to your inputs.:slight_smile:

Anything you can imagin is possible, therefore go for it. but my concern is I don’t see any reason why you don’t want to use the same system that took you to your third account and make it work for your million just with wider leverage range. Nobody elese’s help you to get to your third account. AND IF YOU WILL PLEASE SHARE THOSE STRATEGIES THAT LED YOU TO YOUR 100K I’LL BE GLAD TO LEARN IT THEN EARN MY FIRST 100K IN THIS MARKET

How is your 1M progress bro?

His spaceship has no internet. Too far away. Just kidding, lol. I hope he made it.

the forex koala urges all to have proper money management!

Open a Demo Account with 100k and trade consistently for 1 year. If you could do 1M in Demo after one year, I bet you could perform better after one year, adding one more year into your experience. Then I’m sure you could do 1M in real account as well.

“Good job for getting the job done” - Barney Stinson

Have fun.

How far did you go sir? did you manage to do it ?

This thread has given me new motivation to step forward again, thanks for all replies, :slight_smile: I should have target too :53:

In my experience one mans risk is another mans play ground. I think you should follow your heart and brains and do what you feel you can do. At the end of the day everyone is just giving input based on what they feel or think and honestly not everyone is built the same. trading is a very personal thing,so take the risk and make that million.