My first post ever!

What’s up everybody! I’m Derone F. and I’m a newbie to forex trading. I’m looking forward to soaking up all the knowledge available, so I can graduate from being a newbie! Lol

Well I certainly hope it wont be your last post! :smiley:

One of the most essential requirements of forex trading is a passion for it.Not only does that provide the drive but it also carries you through the dark times that inevitably lie ahead.

And one of the most fascinating features of forex trading is that, in many ways, we never stop being Newbies. There is always something new to learn or try.

But underlying it all is a need to focus on being systematic with your learning and to grasp the importance of three things:

Discipline: instant access to markets encourages spontaneity instead of planned strategic trading
Patience: Ichy fingers is a big negative in trading. Wait for the set-up - even if it is days of doing nothing
Account balance: Protect your funds at all times by controlling your exposure

Learn your trade, practice it on a demo, build your confidence, go live, live long.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Derone. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners. Then open a demo account to practice what you’re learning. Just be patient as you go through the learning process.

Babypips makes a great place for new traders to learn so much about forex trading. You don’t always have to invest a lot of money to learn. If you are doing it right, even the free courses can help you obtain the knowledge you need to make profits in the market.