My First Withdraw

This is the first time I’m going to withdraw profits from my Forex account . And I have deposited 3 times in the past five and half months. Let’s see…

2 Likes

How long did it take? I use BTC too for deposits and withdrawals with CedarFX. Normally comes though after a couple of hours. Much better than fiat!

Can’t beat the Crypto withdrawals that some brokers offer dosen’t bother me it’s mostly offshore, the proof is in the pudding as they say

1 Like

Exactly. And the LQDFX Pudding is not clean. I used the Bitcoin method for deposit. And try to withdraw by using Bitcoin. And they canceled the withdraw by saying that I’m not using the same method. Which is not true. I’m so close to blow up and snap out on them. I emailed them and waiting for the reply. Then I will reveal the truth every where about them. So far I’m remaining calm. They got 6 hours.

ALRIGHT. I SEE. now I I know what I was doing wrong. I chose Bitcoin to withdraw. I should use Crypto and then use Bitcoin. I don’t know why that makes any difference. But rules are rules. Now I’m waiting. Hopefully it should be OK…

What’s the current status? :open_mouth:

4 days. Hmm. I guess that’s normal. I’ll give it about a week before becoming suspicious :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My broker always processes BTC withdrawals the same day, but I suppose 4 days isn’t terrible enough to say you won’t get your money. I would be a bit worried at this point though. I truly hope you get your withdrawal without any issues!

YAYYY…I GOT IT. MONEY IS HERE. TRANSFER SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERRED. LQDFX is Good.

Some brokers like XM and HotForex process withdrawals within day (intraday). I know you’re broker is not scam or reliable but 4 days to process a profit withdrawal request seems too long and not a superior service.

I agree. According to them, it takes 24 hours. If and only when I followed their rules. No mistakes. God forbids if there is even a extra Comma in Comment section they want to know, why. USA Broker should have atleast 500 to 1 leverage.

Now I’m trying to withdraw by Using Vload. This is going to be my second withdraw. Please help me with any tips by using VLOAD withdrawal option…

I’ve never withdrawn through VLoad personally so I don’t have any tips, but I’d imagine there are articles about it online that may help.

1 Like

Ah good to hear! Thanks for the update!

1 Like

as long as we get paid then its all good, next step is ROI and good luck

Good to hear. How long did it take once the withdrawal was submitted?

Was meant to ask what was your deposit method that will determine your withdrawal time