My forex channel

I recently started a channel i am trying to grow, nothing crazy, i just share some of my analyses there, any tips on growing it effectively?

I think you should share it on your social media profile so that more people get to know about it.

I think you should share it on your social media profile so that more people get to know about it.

You could visit other popular channels and see what they’re doing that’s making their channel popular.

Share on other social media platforms, check how other people are promoting their channel or page, use relevant hashtags etc.

First grow your channel, look in for good strategies to do so. Once you think it is good enough for people to have a look, do share it. :smile:

Hey, one of the ways you can amp up your channel is by gaining knowledge from any and every reliable source that deals with Forex trading and offers valuable and credible information. Analyze the details and make your own pointers. You yourself must get detailed and in-depth knowledge so that you can use it in your channel to target your prospective audience. All the best for your endeavor.

A channel? Are you referring to Youtube channel? Will you share your videos?

Hello altitude signals. Are you a pilot? I am a pilot.

Don’t hesitate to share your videos here, we would love to see them and support you. Keep up the good work!