My forex funds review request

Hello community, I have been trading for a while now and I feel ready to do a prop firm challenge. Am hoping to start with a 10k account. what is ur view on my forex funds?

Hey,
I don’t think your account size matters that much. As far as I have seen they measure your allowed losses and profit against your account size. The more important thing is your own risk management.

alright, so I should go for it? they are not scammers?

Sorry, I misunderstood your question.
Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about them, so I can’t give you an answer.

it is okay. No worries

Yes, you can get started. It’s a very good initiative. But do safe work.

As far as I’m aware there legit and worth giving it a go if you think your ready

It’s a good way of trading and I haven’t heard of any firm that came out to be a scam. But since you are putting your money at risk, if it’s possible, put a small amount at risk. As it is going to be your first time, take enough time to understand how the prop firm works and increase your investments with time.

My Forex Funds ain’t a scam. I have checked out a couple of YouTube reviews about them, some YouTubers compared it with FTMO based on their experience with both firms and MFF came out at the top. I have done my little research about prop firms and have decided to join MFF, I literally received my welcome email this morning. Wish me luck.

1 Like

Is this thread a promo thread for “my forex funds”?

we should take risks if we want to survive successfully but before that we the traders have to make sure how to manage risk when tradig.

How did I go? I just started myself.