My forex journey so far

Hi guys am jenny and a Nigerian, been trading forex for 6 months now on demo,I like the ICT concept and will want to learn more,please any ICT student here should extend a helping hand to me.

Hey Jenny! Welcome! Look for cent account to begin with, now that you can complete your demo trading.

1 Like

Welcome fellow African, hope you come right in your journey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Am looking for ICT telegram group to sharpen my knowledge

Welcome to babypips, Jenny! ICT has mixed reviews here on babypips. I’m also interested to learn ICT concepts but then the mixed reviews have made me iffy.

I don’t care about the mixed review, I love ICT and want to know more

Hi @Ebere29! :smiley: Welcome to BP! :blush: Really looking forward to reading more about your forex journey. :smiley: Haha. Always great to see how other newbies are growing. :blush: I’ve been here for quite a while and I haven’t really looked into this ICT but I was just wondering, what made you super interested? :thinking: :smiley:

Cause it works with price action and havs free contents on YouTube,although difficult to understand but I know I will get there.

Oooh. :open_mouth: So he has a YT channel? :smiley: Must be a bigtime! :smiley: I think that there are very good price action threads here too so you might also want to read those. :smiley:

Am still learning how to use the channel,pls how do I see other price action methods here?

Hmmm. :thinking: Here’s a price action thread from Krugman25. :smiley: He’s been really helpful. He might be able to answer some of your questions on price action. :smiley:

If you want, Dennis’ thread is also pretty popular! :blush:

hello, super it seems to me a very interesting topic I love it and I’ll be watching what you upload