My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

very close to the stop loss, very high likelihood that the stop loss will be hit.

Gbpjpy I am placing sell limit order at around 135.860

sell limit hit, I am selling gbpjpy at 135.89 stop loss at 136.43 take profit 135.38. minimal risk.

closed gbpjpy in profit.

How often are you watching your trades during the day? How long do you normally hold the trade open?

I watch the market from 7 am to 8 pm my time, holding time is from 30 minutes to 1 hour

I will buy eurnzd if price falls to around 1.74946

the buy limit order had been bit, use minimal lot size because of the news coming in the next few minutes that will affect eur.

Buying eurnzd at price 1.7506 stop loss at 1.7402 tape profit at 1.7560

Oh wow, long day. Full time trader it seems. Still catching your 1 to 3 trades a week?

I was a way for weeks, now am back.
Selling nzdchf at 0.6351 stop loss 0.63842 take profit 0.6350. Risking just 1% of my account.

There was no major opportunity yesterday and the day before. However, due to the nature of the market, I have decided to have two accounts. Account A and Account B. Account A will be a low risk account, with maximum drawdown of 4% because I will be risking less than 4% of my account. Account A will have less trades. Account B will have more risk, because I will be risking up to 10% of the account. It will have more trades. For instance, I sold cadchf the day before yesterday and sold eursgd yesterday and earned 6.6 and 15 pips respectively.

I will provide access to this account after two months.

at this very moment

Earlier on I had send this signal

Please consider closing this trade, I was risking 2% and targeting 2% growth, 2% growth achieved.