My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

sold noksek at 0.9623 and closed at 0.9616 , just 7 pips because the bearish momentum has been lost.

Please check the following currencies right now, at this moment

NZDCAD at 0.9095 GBPCAD at 0.7253 nd GBPSGD at 1.7963. Do you see a chance to buy? Buy remember we have the New Housing Price Index YoY (NOV) news that could have an impact on CAD.

Closig gbpsgd

https://t.me/constantstrategy/437

so has this been broken down and discribed how this works or just screenshots of trades

1 Like

My strategy is primarily based on divergence, I explained it in my earlier post sometime last year. However, not all divergences work. With time, I have learned that only regular divergence is likely to work as expected, I will try to explain this when I get good trading opportunities that I can use as an illustration. Right now, let us use gbpjpy as an example.

Today at 7 am my time, I came across this divergence, look at the screenshot below and see is you can spot any divergence.

1 Like

I have used the trend lines below to help you spot this divergence,

Below are my two orders for today, gbpjpy and audusd, unfortunately, I forgot to share gbpjpy, but this is a good example of how divergence can help you identify the most profitable trades,

For more information, check the link below please note that hidden divergence does not always work.