My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

Did you notice that it fell to that level, 116.559? If you have a question ask. Send me a text directly.

You can get ready to close this trade if you like: 1:1 risk to reward ratio almost achieved. The reason that I advice you close some signals when they take too long to hit our profit target is because i do not expect my trades to stay open for more than 2 hours.

Better trades will be there next week, hopefully. Moreover, our signals will be available soon for copying, both on mql5 and on Zulu trade. We are just doing some final testing of our systems which will take approximately 8 weeks from now.

Now is the time to close.

For those interested in learning my strategy, 116.559 was the level of 200 EMA on one minute chart. 200 EMA is a very powerful tool when used to identify support/resistance levels. With sufficient practice, you can be able to master it.

Take profit hit

When you say to check if the price has not exceeded a previous high or low on the 15 min timeframe you mean previous high/low during the day that you trade at that moment ?

How do you mean that price didn’t exceeded previous price because on your chart you had swing high at around 10 and high that exceeded it at about 22.

I did not come across a good opportunity today.