My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

bro, it would be nice if you could just list your strategy to everybody here instead of just giving teasers. i don’t mean to be disrespectful but wouldn’t it be a lot better if you would just give it straightforward? you know, you could even improve your strategy bro. cheers

10 Likes

This is a good idea. Might get a different perspective and would allow others to further understand the nuances of your strategy as you give reasons for thumbs up or down to the possible trades presented.

FWIW, YMMV, IMHO, and all the other PC acronyms!! :rofl:

KC

6 Likes

See what they are telling me:

I will explain my strategy to you before the start of next week. I will also be available to discuss anything here with you all. Stay tuned here. Meanwhile, let me show you how the NZDCAD trade went.

1 Like

Thanks, interested to know about your entries,exits,timeframes,filters and sl:tp. Cheers

1 Like

The white line is the profits. Hope you earned them

1 Like

Fine. But you but you haven’t explained it well in details. Please can you do that

4 Likes

I am new here and see the challenges that I am facing.

@tunexhill, this is the last reply before I am blocked for another seven hours, which makes it hard for me to send every trade I get and provide every explanation for now. But I will maintain my presence here for all the years.

Therefore, search MarchFX to receive all my trades and explanations in case I am blocked from posting them here.

Meanwhile tomorrow, I will provide full explanation for the two trades I made this week: just to give you some information before hand: I use three indicators, 20 EMA, stochastic oscillator, and RVI. So get the details tomorrow bro. And join that channel for future trades: MarchFX. Cheers

3 Likes

Lol… Yea… better

Hi @elifaselisa. I am watching the market.Am also composing a description of my strategy for everyone to see.

Thanks for sharing Interested in what you’re working with. I will say, when somebody says “Guarantee”, it’s usually time to run for the hills, if you know what I’m saying. Hopefully that won’t be the case here.

Sure, you have a responsibility to fact-check what I post here using your own charts before you can believe what I say. Then do that for maybe 6 months. I will be posting 1, 2, or 3 trades a week. I will also share with you my strategy this week.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the explanation! Following along.

1 Like

Great. Looking forward to this discussion.

today 23/06/2020 ended without any trade. Lets wait until tomorrow.

1 Like

@tunexhill, I use divergence. At the momement, I have identified usdjpy, but not the best patternso am not going to buy it: Below is a screenshot of the divergence from my demo account.

1 Like

@tunexhill I do my analysis as follows: i identify a divergence using stochastic oscillator then go to one one and ensure that price is above 20 EMA (exponential moving average) as shown below in this case of usdjpy.

@tunexhill and everyone else following me, my strategy is as simple as that but i can assure you it has taken be a total of 5 years to master it. I will be pointing out for you all cases of divergence as I come across them.

1 Like

2 Likes