My Forex Trading Forecasts and Unfold Follow Up by Dimension Trader

Watch and Follow my video to learn how to improve your Forex trading result in 7 days.

I am sharing my trading review as a hobby to show how my trading plan can earn 5%+ monthly return with Forex currencies market. (Total 50%+ yearly)

From my 10+ years trading experiences, I developed a very simple trading approach that fit my trading style and the tool I adopt on psychology control skill that allows me to stick in trading game.

The Dimension Trading is the concept that show how price goes up and down within 5 different dimensions within a complete price cycle.

I will try to upload in regular basis about currencies pair analysis and unfold result in my point of view. Feel free to subscribe/leave comment/question about my sharing.

06/13/17 Trading unfold and new setup found

Today we unfold the setup back at 6/11,12, and new setup at ZARJPY, USDSGD, SGDJPY. If video is helping your trading, please share, leave me feedback, and subscribe.

1 Like

06/15/16 My Forex Trading Forecast with Unfold Follow Up

MY FOREX TRADING ANALYSIS / FORECAST PLUS SETUP UNFOLD FOLLOW UP

Watch my videos and learn how to improve your Forex trading result in 7 days. I will share my point of view at the way I analysis and forecast the chart with multiple tools and concept. In order to become a stable profit trader, you must define your trading style and trading schedule, learn the position you stand within the price cycle, apply emotional control skill daily, and focus your goal through improving trading plan and execute the plan.

Please share/subscribe/leave comment if you feel the video is helpful to you.

RISK WARNING

Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Seek education and gain experience before risking real money, but please always remember, your past performance does not guarantee future results.