My Hedged Healing Circle (Positive Swap)

One more.
Profit 1.31% done for today

Good work bro. Heres my live account running after just4 hours so far, using a 1-1-1 ratio for each pair:

having that ratio seems to hedge against a weak currency fairly well without making the profit dip too much as a counter-trade. I highly recommend giving it a go :slight_smile:

Like I said before - the entire circle is mostly positive in swaps as well (depending on your broker), so you could just let it build until even the non-profitable positions are in profit through swaps…

Profit today, one circle

@PeaceKeeper This thread is very interesting. I’ll be following this thread and trying out these circles on my demo. Looks like its been working for @masrois46 as well. Thanks for sharing… How’s your live account going so far?

3 circle profit for today

Amazing broo.
1.5% has been reached only just 1 day

@giannigeez Maybe 2 month again. I will using real account.
Because im still finding worst circle if i use 5% margin of balance.

1 Like

masrois46, if you’re going hit and run I can recommend either halving the XXXUSD pairs, or even removing them altogether. You will hit your profit target of 1% much much quicker. Heres an example of my demo account running this exact circle now (note I am only using positive swap pairs so EUR is excluded):

almost 4x the margin used in 9 days… Buying against CHF is basically like buying against USD because if you watch the USDJPY and CHFJPY pairs you will see they are highly correlated. Therefor as JPY goes up, CHF generally goes down along with the USD which keeps it nicely balanced. Having multiple pairs open at once is basically insurance policy incase something like a sudden GBP drop will be supported by the other currencies staying up. Enjoy

My live account after 48 hours:

Note that Unr Net was up to 1200ish at one stage, so it has come back a bit. If I had entered the market at that point then my equity would be -400 at the moment, but I expect that to recover. Note how much higher my profit would be without the USD pairs, which also means removing the EUR pairs as that would result in only negative swaps for them.

On a side note, I’ve sent an email to my broker to ask why long GBPJPY has suddenly gone into negative swap - because that is absolutely ridiculous :confused:

Profit today 1 circle.

I’ve been comfortable with this. because in my opinion there are safe major pairs in 1 circle

1 Like

Hello,

I can see some of the posts has 0 profit in swap. In that case are you still earning through swaps? This is my first time in hearing those. Thanks

since 26 april 2018

floating until now

and still same until now