My intro - Pascal from Montreal (Canada)

Hello everyone,

My name is Pascal. I’m from Montreal (Canada) and I speak French and English.

I’m pretty glad to be have found this forum and to have finally finished my introduction message! As a father of four wee ones, (8, 5, 2 yrs & 3 months old) you may understand that I have limited time on my hands to read forums and so on! Lol However they are the loves of my life and I wouldn’t change a thing.

That said, I hope I’ll be able to contribute to this beautiful community and learn from you guys as I continue towards my journey in learning to Trade properly. I’ve been reading a lot on the forum and found some interesting topics. I also hope I’ll be able to connect with some of you guys and learn more about you individually as well!

From a trading perspective, I don’t expect much in the sense that I know it’s a long process in learning and building the required assets to obtain some kind of financial freedom. Then again, as much as the next man, what triggered my curiosity in Trading (Forex mainly) is the appeal of larger gains that we can normally make working a 9-5 or investing through banks and what not. So far, I’ve only traded via demo accounts and I don’t fully feel confident putting real money in it. This all still feels like a scam to me… lol (Partially because, normally, people don’t let anyone else get away with money they could have made from you easily… So when I hear about scam brokers, it makes me wonder if putting money there would be a wise decision…)

On the bright side, since I am now in paternity leave from my work, I intend to take about a month in the Fall to test out my strategy more seriously that I have in the past, since I only had time to trade sporadically. I will try not to blow up my account like I had experienced the first time I played around with Forex! Lol And obviously I’ll try to keep you guys updated on my progress, if any! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to hear from you Pipsettes and Pipsers worldwide!

Merci!

3 Likes

That’s a nice intro from you, Pascal! Welcome to the community! I’m pretty sure you’ll meet friendly traders here. I’m looking forward to seeing you share your strategy with the rest of us here.

Good luck and see you around! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks baemax023! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Pascal, welcome to the Babypips forum!

1 Like

Welcome to babypips, Pascal! We hope to hear more about your strategy and your trading journey. I’m just starting out and I’m very much interested to learn about how others will go about their trading journey too.

1 Like