My Introduction

Hi , guyz am Khethani Mkhonza from South Africa in KZN. It be along time I dream to start trading but even today I didn’t Do anything and that make me to became angry

welcome to this nice community . after a long time found someone who from south AFRICA… always try to be cool wherever is going. its the foremost attitude for best human.

1 Like

welcome to this Forum community,
feel free to ask any question you need.

1 Like

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

1 Like

Hello Khethani! What’s stopping you to start learning how to trade? I hope by now you’ve checked out the School lessons here. Good luck!

Hi everyone. I’m Marshall and I’m from Zimbabwe but I’m currently living in South Africa. I’m just getting started with FOREX, really excited! I’ve always wanted to learn FOREX because I’m a young aspiring hustler and I’d like to add FOREX as one of my hustles plus I like the intrigue that comes with it, judging from what I had heard about it before now. I’m pretty much a numbers guy as well so ready to get started :slight_smile: Thank you!