My Introduction

Hi everyone!!!
I’m Wilson by name, I’m a year 4 Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Undergraduate
I chose to learn forex trading because I feel there’s a great future ahead for forex traders and I decided to seize the opportunity of the lockdown due to the pandemic in learning and I must say it’s been great been a student of pipsology so far.
I do hope to finish up the classes as soon as I can getting as much knowledge to the last of my brain capacity and with enough practice I believe I can strive well and make profits with minimal losses when I get to the real world of trading
My ultimate goal for taking this course is to be among the top set of Fx traders in my country if not in the continent

1 Like

Welcome and good luck :slight_smile: Regards Greg

1 Like

It’s great that during a pandemic you don’t despair, but rather you spend your time on something useful and learn something new. It’s a good quality that you find something positive in this terrible situation. You have a powerful enough goal, I hope you achieve it. But it’ll help you a lot if you can set yourself a few small goals that will lead you to a common one - your big goal. I wish you good luck in all this, if you have any questions or need for support, then write to the forum, there are many nice users who are ready to answer your questions.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Wilson. Good luck on your trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome Wilson! I’m sure with your positive attitude, you’ll achieve your goals. Keep us updated and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like