My Introduction

Hi everyone
I’m Clems Kingsley, still an undergraduate studying Law.
I took interest in forex after hearing people talk about the fx market and how it’s shaping the entire financial world. But am totally new into it and hoping that with the lessons and fountain of experience found here,I will grow into becoming an expert in no time and possibly have a good taste of what it means to be a forex trader.

Welcome, you can start here. Includes babypios course and other links. Best of luck.

That was an interesting introduction, Clems! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: So formal! It’s good to know that you still have time to study forex even while studying law. :smiley: My friends who are in law school have no time for other things. :sweat_smile: But yeah, good for you! :smiley: And good luck with your trading journey. :blush:

Hi! I’m really glad you’re interested in trading. It’ll help you to understand both politics and economics better as well, which will be very useful for Law student. You can start with a demo account to see how the whole process works and how to approach it better. You can always ask for support in the forum or find out the answer to your question. So if you have any problems, don’t be afraid to write here. I hope that you’ll succeed in the future!

Welcome to the community, Clems. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome Clems! Good luck on your new journey. Can’t wait to also hear your trading experiences. Hopefully, we can all learn from each other. :slight_smile: