My Introduction

Hey guys :white_heart:
I just want to learn everything about forex

Hi everyone. I am new baby in trading industry. I overheard someone bragging about extra income from trading then I started doing a research about it with the intention of hoping to get extra income from trading.

Well, it’s very unlikely. Forex trading is not, and never will be, an income source. It’s speculative and a mixture of random profit and losses, depending on how lucky you are.

Over 70% of Noobs lose their capital. It takes time and a huge effort to become a successful trader, mostly a minimum of six months, sometimes to years.

Prevent that from happening by pressing the green education button above, and start your learning journey.

Hi guys I’m here to learn how to trade

Hello and welcome to the community! It’s good that you have chosen forex trading as your career. Make sure that you learn properly so that you take advantage of the market situations to make profits. Make it a habit to demo trade everything that you learn because this will prepare you for the live market conditions.

Welcome to the community! As you are just starting with your journey, I truly believe that you must dedicate some time to practising. Without practice, you won’t be able to go anywhere. You can go demo trading with your brokers.