My Introduction

Hello everyone,
I’m excited, motivated, and eager to learn. This is something totally out of my realm. I’m a graphic/custom apparel designer. I work for a moving company as a side hustle. Above all I’m a father first. I’m here to learn the ropes and hopefully accomplish my ultimate goal, “generational wealth”. I’m looking forward to the challenge. Wishing you all blessings and prosperity.

Good luck on your journey check out the education section it’s really helpful to gain the knowledge required

Most traders lose their money because of their wrong planning.

All the best for your future.

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome, dude. I think you’re in the right place if you set such a goal lik “generational wealth”. Trading will help you to reach such goal, of course in case of the right approach to it. If you’re a real novice and know nothing about trading then you have to find a learning/educational content in the internet. Even if you have some basic knowledge in trading you anyway should go through learning school on this forum or on another website, it’s up to you. Remember that never give up and always strive for your purposes, because only by these steps you can reach heights, you know.