My introduction

Hello friends,
I am Eze Ogechi. I am from Nigeria.I am an Engineer and am looking for alternative means of income that is why I joined. I desire to get in touch with someone here to help me in forex trading.

Thank you

2 Likes

So you have a plan in place to extract income without expenditure from a high risk profit and loss zero sum FX market that only has one guarantee, and that is, you will lose money in trading?

Apologies, but that’s the reality. FX trading is simple, but not easy, not by a long chalk and that’s why around 80% of newbies fail to succeed…

Welcooome! :blush: It would take quite a while before trading becomes profitable, and even then, there’s no guarantee that it would be enough to provide for all your expenses. :open_mouth: I hope you’re determined to see it through though! :open_mouth: You can just ask us here if you have questions while learning from the school. :smiley:

Welcome to the community, Eze. You can start with the education section here on babypips. It will take some time before you get to having fx as an alternative source of income but just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Thanks very kindly.

Sir Stev, can you offer me assistance to get started?

So grateful for your kind advice.
I an determine to follow true

The above posts are not been negative but realistic, you have to learn/practice the skill and also be well disciplined,before you start making profits.Your trades are negative equity at the open of every trade.

Though you can learn without losing money using demo and other sources of reference

Just take it easy, one step at a time. This great education site provides all the basic learning courses that would help you start your learning journey. See if FX trading suits you and your lifestyle.

Prepare yourself for months of hard work ahead, which, IMO, should be practising and experimenting on a demo account until you’re are consistently profitable before risking live trading. There is no short cut.

Best of luck.

Hello Eze, you have come to the right place! If you want to learn about forex trading you should check out the school of pipsology. Also the topics covered in the forum sections will give you a practical insight. All the best!

Hey, I must tell you that you have made a great decision to become a forex trader to enhance your earnings. Just learn well so that you develop an understanding of the market and can make your trading decisions on the basis of that.

I think you should start learning slowly and steadily rather than looking for assistance. Forex trading is a rewarding career to those who take it seriously. Develop skills, learn, and practise to grow as a profitable trader.

Welcome aboard, Eze, goodluck on your journey…. Few pointers;
First; read everything and anything you can.
Second, find a mentor… it’s good to learn from your mistakes, even better to learn from others.
Third; since you already have a job, take no rush and try prop firm trading… you can get a quick boost with that.

Welcome aboard. Please go through the Babypips course once. That will teach you all the basics of trading forex. Good luck!