My introduction

I am D.I.A. From Ibadan, Nigeria. Looking for a treasure called financial independence. I want to be able to earn from anywhere in the world without the necessity of an office. My mobile or laptop will be my office.

So you have a plan in place to meet your goals? Sometimes I think that advising newbies to rob a bank would be a better solution, but our moderators probably wouldn’t be too pleased.

That path is full of obstacles, and about 80% of new traders fall by the wayside. Because they don’t have a tried and tested profitable method, and if they do, they don’t follow it. And when they go live the largest obstacle they will face is emotional responses to trading. To accept emotions is fine, but to remain detached is tough to learn.

I hope you are beginning to understand that FX trading is not an easy path to financial freedom, despite what social media hype would have you believe.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! Focus on learning and getting the required skills to be a profitable forex trader. It’s a long journey so remember to be patient and stay motivated. Good luck!