My introduction

I am Gideon Sugri from Ghana. I’m new to forex trading. I want to learn how to be a better trader and also a full time trader as my job.

1 Like

Trading isn’t usually a consistent income so it’s good to have other income streams too

FX trading is a highly speculative zero sum profit and loss business venture. For every trade you make, there’s another trader on the planet who trades the other way. Only one winner, and only one loser, always.

Which means an income AND expenditure outcome - it’s never a one way.result.

Best of luck. Try constructing a plan which will include a profitable trading method which must be followed at all times. And keep a journal record.

1 Like

Welcome! Complete Pipsology and open a demo account!

after a long time find a guy who from Ghana. most welcome in this community , have a very good journey

hi and welcome , you can start with psychology of school which contains all basic knowledge and experience.

honestly speaking i have never seen any trader who already got huge profit from there as a part timer.

as a part time trader that is really difficult to make sure success from this market . because success is a long time approach in there.

common suggestion but effective

Trading never needs to be full time. Eventually you can trade with less than an hour a day. Might as well have multiple income streams.

Hi, welcome to the forum! You’ll have to dedicate hours to scanning and analysing the market until you get familiar with how it functions and manage to generate a consistent inflow of profit before you turn into a full time trader. Patience and knowledge are your key skills to achieve your dreams. Good luck!