My introduction

Hi, My name is Isaac and I’m a newbie, wanting to learn everything trading. I have no form of experience but its been something that I’ve always been keen on getting into. I know I’m in the right place, that’s for sure.

Cheers
IJT

most welcome in this community , this forum is more appropriate for the traders who are newcomers, i hope you will be knowledgeable from there. good luck

1 Like

Thank you so much.

hi and welcome in this community . visit the education level of this forum and gather experience.

Welcome Isaac! How are you getting on with your trading education? have you started with the education section here?

Welcome to the community, Isaac. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hi, Issac. Welcome to the forum. I started demo trading after graduating from the school of pipsology. The course has been very helpful in my trading journey. Make sure you complete it. Good luck!

Hi Issac, welcome to BabyPips! You’re definitely in the right place. Learn all you can from the Pipsology course here. Stay calm and patient and you will earn the goals you seek. Good luck!

There’s only one way to get experience. Jump in knee deep and get amongst it.

Hi Isaac! Glad you found your way here, this is by far the best place out there to learn, at least in my opinion. :grin: