My introduction

Well,my name is Zurkanei from Ghana,I am a beginning trader yet to make sense of all that I have been learning over the years,I hope to meet like minded people who will help grow in this industry….I am looking forward to sparking real life connections with like minded people so if u are in Ghana u can say hi so we start from there😂 cheers to you all and I pray we all find financial freedom in forex🙏🏼

1 Like

Hello and welcome Zurkanei! How’s your trading going so far? Are you still in demo or trading live already?Looking forward to hearing more about your trading experiences. See you around and good luck.

So my journey has been more like a rollercoaster ride,I was trading for a while,I think it was beginners luck because I was being favoured by the market for a while and I started making losses, that’s how I realised I didn’t know jack after all, so I have decided to unlearn everything and relearn the right way…so I don’t really know how to answer your question but at this point I feel I have not even reached the demo stage yet,I am trying to understand and solidly the very basics of forex…but I am a fast learner,tell me where u are in your journey so I can catchup as soon as possible…happy trading my new frien