My Live Charts - If anyone needs help its free ok - simple trading for simple people

THIS THREAD

ILL TEACH YOU HOW TO READ AND TRADE THE MARKETS,

Live trades just TP on GBP rest running 1.03 london time anyone needs help, i do this consistently 60 to 400 pips a day profit 15 pips loss

A myfxbook will come in really handy… just so we know what we are getting into

these are hour charts total 80 pips profit thats 800 usd

That does very little to tell me how profitable what you are offering here is.

Profit depends on you how you manage the trade , if you take what is on the table or exit early or exit late on a swing against your profit that turns out to be just a flip of the coin for an hour then you get what you do. My system is not mine its just free for all, if you know about Jesse Livermore or OJ then all i need to do to help people to trade for a living as i have done since 2006 is point them in the right direction as opposed to be mis lead with all the chart pattern stuff and entering in fresh air.

inderstanding the footprints of big money:

Oliver Velez: The Mighty 200 MA - YouTube

usd cad

Just found out who you are… bye mate… this will not go any where

what the hell are you talking about , i am here to teach people to trade for a living for free nothing else. So many loosers like yourself do not want people to make money from forex, are you a part of a scam?

This thread had a little tippy start, If you take the time to get moving on it, you will find that you are on to something: However mastering something takes time. Nothing in this thread is my invention however there are some things I trust that I guess are my own input as they make more sense to me then what is the common norm. This is like no style of trading that the marketer’s - peddlers try to sell… On this thread its trading for traders and it will go into great detail as it moves on but it will move on slowly! I have taught friends to trade and it takes time and it will be hard to teach traders as you will need to be re-programmed, unless your already doing what the 10% are then your most likely doing pretty much what is on this thread. This is trading for traders.
If you want to trade full time Start here:
CLEAR YOUR CHARTS DUMP ALL YOUR INDICATORS:
Then hunt for the Links I have posted and watch the videos, After that set-up your charts then grasp each concept and be patient: Mastering takes time. Its easy to teach someone to drive but hard to teach them traffic flows. Trust me my goal is to make you pick up the phone and say thank you I am making money. Nothing more. That’s my satisfaction. I have always been a people person and a bit of an Alpha.
This thread will cover:
WATCH THE VIDS FIRST
1 UNDERSTANDING THE MARKET SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO
2 HOW TO TRADE THE NEWS - DONT DO WHAT YOU BEEN TAUGHT ITS NONSENCE
3 SQUEEZE BLC AND BSC
4 KAMAKAZY =(SUSHI ALL WEEK)
5 BULLISH LONG CONFIRMATION =BLC (BEARS taken to the Cleaners)
6 BEARISH SHORT CONFIRMATION = BSC
7 SMA PROJECTIONS
8 PRICE PROJECTIONS
9 COMBINING FIBONACCI (This is Fibs without using price candles, How to project price for the next few days, yep you never seen anything like this)
10 DIVERGENCE, how to see divergence before it happens, yes don’t wait for it mark it on your chart in the place it will happen…………………
11 CANDLES TO TAKE NOTICE OF
12 CHART PATTERNS THAT SUCK IF YOUR A BEAR IN A BEAR MARKET. AND VISA VERSA

you must watch all of these videos to get the basis of what there not telling you and the hints they give you…

Watch all of these there is about 20 from OV

Oliver Velez: The Mighty 200 MA - YouTube

Further on in the posts there is a Video how the pros use the MA’s hunt them down on this thread

You must watch this video before you move on with this thread. Watch all the Vids at least once a week. Nail it in your brains…it will all fall into place it takes time:

Using Moving Averages to Find Winning Stocks - YouTube

Streamline

Streamline

That’s what even David Jefferson said. But he did mention about the live room. Look at the poor PAMM investor’s now.

not constructive you dont know me,move on with the thread

thats someone else,move on with the thread

Streamline

Why are you even posting someone’s video ?? First of all Ayisha thread is nowhere seen and i guess she was here to sell something rather then sharing her method and ffs please don’t tell me how the 10% live.

One thing is for sure, Pro’s never boast about themselves showing their lifestyle or such, In fact they are humble and down to earth.

[QUOTE=carl89;398413]

If you want to learn just start with the grand master Oliver Velez Oliver Velez: Elephant Walk part 1 - London - YouTube .I am not teaching my way of trading I learned from the best

[quote=dennis14685;398418]…DEVIATION

No ones boasting : kamakazi candle entry…