My name is sainto

I am new to Forex and want to find my feet.

I am from Nigeria, a medical doctor by profession. I have always have my eyes on Forex trading, but knows little or nothing about it. I stumbled upon this site and felt at home. I want to learn all there is, from genesis to revaluation. Please, how do I start?

welcome
and start with babypips school

Hi @sainto! :smiley: Welcome welcoooome. :slight_smile: Like zrrsys has said, the babypips school is just right here so if you have free time, you can read the lessons there. :smiley: Super helped me! Haha. :slight_smile: Good luck!

Thanks a lot. It mean so much to me.

welcome to this forum , have you finished any basic level of learning ?

welcome Dr. in our community , you can start from basic level , there is free school of education which is the foremost source to be knowledgeable as a beginner.

happy to see you, keep focus on learning and besides this always continue in practice session , thats all.

No not yet. I am currently on it.

Ok! Thanks.

Hello sainto! Welcome to the forums and good luck with the School of Pipsology!

besides learning it is more appropriate to ensure regular practice , otherwise any level of learning can be useless.

2 Likes

soooo true, I referred my mentor’s course to someone on here and he came back to me just a week later talking about he still doesn’t know how to trade lmao I highly doubt he put in any type of chart time to really practice what he learned from the course, and probably hasn’t even reached out to him personally for any questions or help

its a very good message you have provide, its appropriate not only for newcomers but also professional.