My own cryptocurrency's white paper has been stolen/plagiarized and submitted to coinmarketcap

Hi all,

I wrote a white paper for my company’s (first) cryptocurrency in 2020 while I was facing harassment, etc. ( My Trading Journal - BlueFalcon - #38 by BlueFalcon) : I discovered later it has been plagiarized by someone (while the harassment and hacking on me were intensifying) and this last company/person has “created” a cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap with this plagiarized document. He didn’t even changed the name I chosen for my company’s cryptocurrency.

The infringement of my intellectual property in this case is obvious. Also,I sent an email to coinmarketcap and the company/person that has stolen my company’s cryotocurrency but they ignore my mail.

As a result, I would like to know if there is any other alternatives I can use in order to defend my right.

In prevention of negation, etc. here is my email sent to coinmarketcap and the company/person which has stolen my own company’s cryptocurrency white paper.

Sure, You need a lawyer. An intellectual property (IP) lawyer specifically. Have the lawyer draft up a cease and desist or demand lawyer.

Where did the plagiarizer get your white paper? From this website?

What’s the status of this? Any luck?

I just amended my entrepreneur plans and continue doing other things.

By experience, I believe it is better to not waste time in such lawsuits…

I don’t fault you. Lawsuits can take years away from your life.