My Personal Broker Comparison Spreadsheet

Hi all,

This is my personal broker comparison spreadsheet i have compiled over the past few months whilst looking for a new broker. I’m uploading it just to share with others, to start general discussion about broker comparisons, and to hear your feedback/comments/amendments.

It is tailored to my needs so won’t suite everyone, for example i’ve only compared spreads and commissions for EURUSD, and only entered account ccy if GBP is not provided.

Comments/amendments welcome.

Rooicol - that is great. It shows most of the brokers have variable spreads. Do you know which broker is best to trade with when figures come out? If they are taking price feeds from banks etc we all know that the bid offer spread will widen (ie its the underlying market). Also how long do the spreads take to get back to normal?

Hi all, just uploading an updated version of the spreadsheet:

Thanks rooicol to share Broker Comparison Spreadsheet with us. It is helpful for me as well.

Rooicol, that is really a great peace of work. And have you ever traded with anyone of them or simply gathered information? I will be much appreciate if you share your trading experience (if you have it, of course).

Did you get some money or experience Paul? If you need help, i can provide you all the info that you need (free of charge, of course ).I work at IronFx, we like to think that we are the number one in FOREX so you`ll get a number one solution to your question.Let me know…