My personal introduction

Hey all am Julius from Uganda and really interested in acquisition of trading knowledge and my dream is to be a philanthropist

4 Likes

Hello and Welcome!

As a newbie you’re in the right place to start your learning away from all the fake hype and from very basic.

Check out - The School of Pipsology
It’s a completely FREE and complete course.

Also check the various sections of the forum there’s a lot of knowledge shares here over the years.

It’s a great goal. If you don’t mind my asking, What will be your main focus areas when you’re able to afford it?

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Hi Julius! That sounds like an admirable choice, I’ve always wanted to be able to give to others as well. I hope this site helps you to eventually reach your goals :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

This is the best place for you! I have one advice, don’t rely on only technical tools; focus on your chart; try to learn Price Action trading!

1 Like

I would surely focus on helping the people in karamoja(one of the suffering districts from our country) who are suffering with hunger, insecurity and internal wars

1 Like

That’s humble and noble goal to keep you on your toes. You will need that while trading. Wish you the best of luck that few years from now, you’ll be able to do it.