My Price Action Trading Strategy

L on USDCAD. W on $AMD short but overall red on the day so far. How u guys doin

no one trading today??

i hope you get to green today
for now im scalping nzdchf today
also eurusd on next , miss that bull run :sweat:

1 Like

thx bro. little red on the day, still just 2 trades… EURUSD is due for some nice Long trades. The Dollar got rejected right above 96

1 Like

I’ve only took that one position this morning. It’s green so far. Woot woot. But haven’t been looking at the charts today.

1 Like

A video I liked. This is Anton Kreil.

Also if you haven’t, please take a look at the videos I have linked at the top of the thread. Good stuff.

2 Likes

How’d you like the TV desktop app?

It’s nice, what I have been using this evening.

Nice. Is it faster? Or is that some marketing BS?

I can’t really tell a difference. :man_shrugging:

Oh ok got ya

Interesting vid

Please i need help on this, im trying to use tradingview to calculate the pips lossed and gained

you can use investing.com forex calculator bud

For that particular instrument, the points of 411.9 equals a price movement of $4.119 on gold. According in your price range box you had there (blue box to the right).

Now if you know how many pips or points and need to know the value based on your lot size you can use this website as well.

all pairs against the Yen, damnnn

Yea, got stopped out of my AUDJPY, then shot straight down and already hit what would have been my TP2.

EURJPY 4hr. Holy shmokes

Ended being a positive week. I’m done trading or taking any new positions for the week.

I’ll get the weekly round up done tomorrow evening, we have a camp out to go to this evening through tomorrow. So won’t be back in front of my machine till then.

nice man, enjoy it. have some Patron for me :rofl: