My Price Action Trading Strategy

Thank you sir. All credits go to alg626 and all the people contributed to the thread. If it weren’t for you mentioned it , i wouldn’t have trade nzd , so thank you

1 Like

@nobias thanks for the kind words. But credit goes to you for pulling the trigger and taking the trade as long as it fit your plan.

It’s easy for people to give advice in hindsight or when it’s not their trade. But staying true to your plan and taking the trade is the challenge.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the thread as well. I haven’t posted any charts last couple days. Just wanted to take a day off. The markets are always there lol. I’ll only be trading the US30 today.

I’m also testing a couple EA’s, once I get a good sample size I’ll share. I didn’t write them just a couple I found.

I’ll be done trading for the week. I won’t be able to get the weekly roundup done til Saturday evening. I’ll be out of town til then.

1 Like

AUDUSD:
Be careful with the break.
Trend W is uptrend, D1 looks like a retracement. Currently there is hesitation at fibo 50.

enjoy it my dude. make sure wifey brings out the red panties tonight for that US30 Win :ok_hand:

Here is the weekly roundup of the charts and journal.

AUDCAD

AUDCHF

AUDNZD

CHFJPY

EURCHF

EURCZK

EURUSD

GBPAUD

GBPCAD

NZDUSD

USDMXN

USDNOK

Journal

Majors/ Minors

Exotics

Indices

Stocks

2 Likes

Start of a new week, yay! Here are a couple I have going now.

AUDNZD
Entered after price closed lower than the previous low.

EURHUF
Price seemed to reject off a zone I have marked, closed with a nice EG bar. Entered a long position here.

NZD strong today

GBPUSD. Has some room up to 1.36 area. waiting for a pullback
Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 7.54.23 AM

I’m looking to get in a buy if it gets above 1.36.

Yub, im scalping it on 15 min , my target to 1.358

Have two orders ready as well.

Buy Stop
EURUSD : 1.1579
NZDCAD : 0.8922

GBPJPY moving nicely too

nice. im watching EURUSD too, has some Res at 1.16

Where my first TP is.

my man :owl:

Yea, I’m just looking for a small trade on that one.

Gold and Silver pushing Fam

GBPCAD approaching 1.69

Yep. Seems I didn’t have a buy set at 1.6800. Stinks I missed it.