My Price Action Trading Strategy

@Alg626
This trade doesn’t seem right to your strategy? because it hasn’t retest.

Hi @Alg626 and others,
Been waiting for you to post some trades, I mean come on it’s monday morning (for me it’s nearly 12:00) :smiley: Everyone hates mondays except for us traders.

I’m long on daily EURCHF.

1 Like

Good point (unless I am missing something). However he is a very good trader and pretty aggressive I’d say, can’t wait to hear his logic.

@dzimidula
good job, bro!
Don’t worry bro, there are good opportunities out there

2 Likes

Yea, it’s not an A+ setup but looks good to me and I have a good feeling like last time when I chickened out and shortened my profits.

But this support existed in the past and was solid (a year ago), and I’ve read more than once from (hopefully) knowledgeable people that even when years old these zones matter. So all in all looks good to me, TP is 100 pips and BE at 30.

1 Like

@dzimidula
If you are not disciplined (the logic of Alg626) then you will not have a high win rate. Trust me, because I’m also waiting for the re-test. Maybe setting the above is 1 of your luck.

Yes there will be plenty of opportunities out there.

Yes this is an aggressive trade due to me not waiting on a retest.
My thoughts are though that since it now has closed above that resistance zone and it closed above 0.73000 which is a nice round number that held as support a couple weeks ago. Plus the recent bull trend and it being up on the year overall I decided to jump in.

Also notice the lack of bears in the recent uptrend last week

It’s possible it may retract and you’ll be able to get a better entry or the thing may just turn right around and head south. Who knows lol. Guess we’ll find out.

Where you from ?

EURCHF
Looks like a good setup. Big bullish candle.

Get that trade protected when you get some profit and room to let it run. You are against the trend would be my only concern.

NZDJPY
Seems to be stuck in a range last few weeks. I do enjoy range trading.

Had a nice bearish engulfing end of last week on the 4HR as well. But I didn’t get in due to the rules in FTMO and even though it’s back at entry I won’t get in. If I miss the entry and it’s been that many candle past I just let it go.

I seem to get burned more often when I chase.

2 Likes

Serbia, Europe, 2+ GMT. Yep, on 30 it will be BE.

Anyway we are both against CHF so we will both win or lose, but so far so good!

1 Like

Yes we are. Strength in numbers lol.

Yes my stop is actually at BE now. Haven’t closed any positions just yet. But I’m safe now. It seems it’s made a good push on up. Don’t see it coming back to entry. But if does no worries.

1 Like

Oh Man, this thread is active. Awesome. I feel so alone trying to trade Supply and Demand in Miami, FL lo

1 Like

@Alg626
Can you be more specific about this rule?

Which rule @Pinbar1993?

Here is it @Alg626

Yea trading can be tough at times and feel alone. Especially if your friends or no one around you trades. My wife has no interest in it and I’ve started teaching my son. But he’s only 12 so not pushing it a lot on him.

So at least here we can discuss and go through some thoughts and setups we have.

well, i have the same intention for my son lol :đang cười: :đang cười: :đang cười:

I totally agree

FTMO doesn’t allow funded traders to hold trades through the weekend unless you have a swing account. Which wasn’t available to me when I was going through my challenge and verification.

If I miss an entry and if the price is still there at the next candle I may put a order in if it’s got a good setup going.

But if the price has made a move to profit then come back to entry I usually just sit it out.

1 Like

How many pips up were you when you BE and what is your optimal target? I am up only 17 pips since this morning, waiting for 30 to BE, and perfect TP would be 100 pips.