My Price Action Trading Strategy

Also I just added to the first post in the thread some guidelines on posting and contributing. Nothing crazy, really just about timeframes on charts. I’ll paste them here but we can refer to the first post with anyone that may be new that comes along.

Some guidelines if you wish to contribute or post your charts:

• TimeFrame: Please post 4HR or Daily charts (just what I trade and what the theme is of the thread)
  • Please feel free to ask questions on why I entered, could help us all with some discussion. Kind of the point for being here, right.
  • And just be respectful to others opinions on the charts and just in general be respectful.
2 Likes

you are “The Plug” :ok_hand:

USDSEK 4r. what a beast today. Dollar has been raging Bull today

also, USDCAD almost at 1.25

One I entered earlier today.

USDMXN

NZDUSD
One I placed this evening. Certainly could be some retrace before heading on down.

are you still in AUDCAD?

No, it hit my TP1 then retraced back to BE for me.

gotcha bud

Down go the USD pairs

yes, I’m referring to the post of Brent Oil. Today for example is very volatile

Crude is the World’s greatest penny stock :rofl:

Can you post a chart and give your thought on it?

trading anything today? currently have a $DKNG short, looking to get down to $40 support area

Wrong thread. :laughing:

aghhh dang it!! got me again lol

Well it is confusing at times. But I don’t have much going on today, just letting the other trades finish up and that one US30 I opened.

gotcha. only have 1 trade going right now. if GBPUSD breaks this level now it looks like itll fall to 1.33

Was just looking at that, after the swap this evening if it looks good I may take a short. Won’t be any moment this afternoon since we’re on holiday.

yeah it got stuffed at 1.36 on Tuesday. man, that wouldve been an easy 200 pips too lol… NZDUSD has some support at .7. wanna see if that holds or not and then ill go in. good call on the sell yesterday

Hi @Alg626 @CRS220 - are you still trading using only basic three price action at levels or have you introduced some more discretionary decisions (close below support etc.) ?