My Price Action Trading Strategy

Good job @Alg626

1 Like

Thanks, hope no one takes it as a “look at how good I am” type thing. Not meaning to sound like I’m bragging or anything of that nature.

It’s a great trading style if used properly. Simple and effective.

3 Likes

As for me, I don’t think so. You deserve to be commended for your strategy.

Thanks, but it’s really copy and pasted from the Jonathan Fox thread lol. Wish that thread didn’t end up dying.

You learn it and make a profit, now it is your strategy! I’m sorry too, I still go to his website to re-read old articles (apparently he sold it)

I do as well. Yea, was funny when I saw things he didn’t teach in the thread on the website. I figured then he moved on.

I used to email him, but it went unanswered lol. Looks like the site has been sold, I think we have to fix it ourselves.

1 Like

I still read through the thread here on babypips.

1 Like

That’s exactly it. You can give this strategy to 100 different people and chances are 95% of them will still lose money with it. Same goes for any strategy out there.

2 Likes

I agree 100% . I have two different strategies both did well for me. But for various reasons some people just can’t pull it together even if they were spoon fed.

2 Likes

I would say the most difficult part for me. Wasn’t finding a good strategy or an easier simple strategy but the psychological part behind it once you’re in a trade and managing a trade.

1 Like

Thanks, and yes feel free to throw up some charts and let’s share idea’s. Or feel free to comment on mine as well and ask a question or two.

1 Like

@Pinbar1993
I’m glad I was wrong on this one for you. Lol.
Looks like you should be in some profit. Move that stop to break even and let it ride.

I wasn’t in a trade was looking for it to break support before entering. But glad you got some pips.

1 Like

I noticed that, I only fit the D1 frame S/R level approach. Approach from your h4 strategy it doesn’t work for me. But anyway you and I both have some profitable trades from the same J.F. price action strategy. I’m happy for this, my friend!

1 Like

Here is the XAGUSD, D1 pair: After the price breaks out and comes back to the test, I will execute a sell order, because at h4 I spot a pinbar.

However, right at H4, I detected a nearby S/R level (see h4 detected). At this point in my head I was suspecting that my “selling” was wrong. How do you think? @Alg626

I agree with this! knowing too many strategies, after 3 losing trades, I doubted its effectiveness and changed to another strategy like a monkey. I taught myself everything and found all kinds of strategies but I still burned my account. Until I decided to stick with a strategy for 6 months and all of a sudden, right after the first week of persistence I got a small victory. Stay disciplined, manage your capital and have a fixed strategy maintained.

2 Likes

XAGUSD - Daily

XAGUSD - 4HR

Seems price has closed below the $25.50 mark and broken that zone. I would now wait for a good confirmation candle then enter and have TP at $25.00.

The only reason I would wait is it seems to be in consolidation, and usually around 70-75% it continues the same direction after consolidation. Just something to look out for. I wouldn’t be in the trade right now til maybe a break out then a retest. Or a good strong price action confirmation candle.

1 Like

Thanks for your sharing!!!

1 Like

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

A trade I have open to start the week. Using a 2 bar reversal.
GBPCAD

1 Like

Good Morning…

an update to my GBPCAD trade.