My Price Action Trading Strategy

you probably saw this ALG but I want to post it for some others who don’t have his Telegram (even though everyone should)
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.04.48 PM

Please can I get the telegram link

Scroll up a little bit brother

I really like the honesty Tom brings to us. No one tells you to add to your winners. Most average down or open a new position when they have a loser on hand… And also not risking 1% of ur account. If you have a 100K account and only use 1K of it, wtf lol

hope you guys checked out Tom’s pdf file from his T. saved it to my tablet

have one set up for gbpjpy
may be heading to 148.5 ?

ALG, have you DL’ed Tom’s pdf’s from his site? I’m assuming they’re pretty good, plan on going through some this weekend!

Sorry guys for the radio silence lately. Around Monday night I decided to take rest of the week off trading. And a day or two from the forum. Just needed a small little break.

I’ve only took 3 trades this week, which I think all lost lol. But I’ll still do the weekly roundup and the monthly totals at the end of this week.

Then I’ll be back at it posting trades starting Sunday evening.

Yes I’ve downloaded a few things. I really like his psychology side of trading. He certainly is an aggressive trader, especially in the indices.

Have been stopped out on this one @nobias?

yeah i want to read all of his pdf’s lol. did u see he is writing a book right now? supopsed to come out Feb '22

We gonna break above or get stuffed here?

I saw, he’s been talking about that book for a while. I’m sure it’s more difficult then one would think to get a book published.

Yep. So buy above the break after close or sell if it turns lol.

you know im watching USDCAD too :slight_smile: lol

yes sir, i have stopped out on that trade, taking 60 pips loss lol… :smiley:

Just how it goes. Seems to be turning down again.

choppy choppy choppy action

I haven’t even looked at charts today except GBPJPY to respond to nobias.

Hopefully you’ll catch some good moves.

made $13 on USDCAD short. back n fourth like usual with it lol… check out Tom’s gif in his day trading section on T. thats what most ppl feel like today